Coronation

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Otiose .  Good word   😀. Did my comment upset you?

No, but I was once adviced not to get into  arguments with fools because they have a habit of dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience.

Sage advice and not in the least otiose. 😉

Those planning to protest against the Coronation tend to be serial troublemakers.  Peter Tatchell has just been on ITV and plans to protest on Coronation day. It is the same Peter Tatchell who was arrested in Qatar for protesting over their laws.

The same Peter Tatchell who was telling gay people to come out,   very forceful person,  I hope someone told him to mind his own business,  'Hello,  I'm heterosexual' would not have to be said.

25 minutes ago, cressida said:

The same Peter Tatchell who was telling gay people to come out,   very forceful person,  I hope someone told him to mind his own business,  'Hello,  I'm heterosexual' would not have to be said.

Bit hypocritical,  telling him to mind his own business when you and axe are discussing what he's getting up to.

12 minutes ago, cressida said:

What he has said publicly I heard on the radio,  and I stand by what I posted.

He's a complete idiot and a nuisance but you can't tell him to mind his own business if you don't mind your own business.

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

Are you meaning we can't comment on people who are public figures on this forum,  we all do that don't we?

That's not at all what I'm saying.

You are quite free to comment but,  so is he also.

So why are you telling him to mind his own business?