Coronation

Just now, hackey lad said:

There’s more to JK Rowling than Harry Potter 

I wouldn't know because, as I said, I've never read any of her work.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It’s not her work that Leviathan is talking about 

Whatever it is, it's unlikely to interest me

10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Whatever it is, it's unlikely to interest me

It was her comment on the subject of what is and what isn't a woman that brought about controversy. She has received numerous death threats as a result. Obviously there are a significant number of people that don't agree with free speach.

I've never read any of the Harry Potter books either but I regard J K Rowling as an intelligent and admirable woman and I agree with her view on that particular issue.

I have watched the Strike crime drama TV series written by her under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith and enjoyed it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, m williamson said:

It was her comment on the subject of what is and what isn't a woman that brought about controversy. She has received numerous death threats as a result. Obviously there are a significant number of people that don't agree with free speach.

I've never read any of the Harry Potter books either but I regard J K Rowling as an intelligent and admirable woman and I agree with her view on that particular issue.

I have watched the Strike crime drama TV series written by her under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith and enjoyed it.

Thanks,  I understand now that someone explains it properly.

Still not having heard what she said and, because I don't take much interest in any "celebrities",  and am not a woman in any sense of the word,  I ought not to comment.

I did enjoy watching "Strike"  but didn't know she wrote it.

My main reading is of sheet music.