Coronation

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

it was a very bad look, esp to the rest of the world.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of the world but our Mainstream Media more than likely focused on the event rather than a small group of students 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Watching the pageantry on a large public screen with some ariel views as they made there way back to the palace was splendid and breathtaking.  
I had a feeling Biden wouldn’t come  to the coronation. Not sure why tho.

Biden wouldn't come because he considered he was given a bad seat at the Queen's funeral,  a few rows back instead of being at the front.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Biden wouldn't come because he considered he was given a bad seat at the Queen's funeral,  a few rows back instead of being at the front.

That's what most sensible folks do to gaffe prone senile relatives at Weddings and Funerals.  :)

Keeps the focus on the event!

I really find it very sad that some people are unable to enjoy what they have and go on about how unhappy they are about things without doing a thing about it except moaning.

I have come to the conclusion that some people enjoy feeling victims and like drawing attention to themselves by trying to have different views to the majority again without actually doing anything.

Some people moan about how money is spent by some organisations without condemning others fortunes and  constantly tell us how badly off some people in society are without looking into the reasons why .

Life can be enjoyed in this country if one only allows oneself to enjoy it.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Wrong.  No sitting US President has ever attended a British coronation since the US gained independence from us. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1

For all those who wasted a day in your lives watching the disfunctional farce, you will never get that day back.  Its a laugh! This lot are supposed to lead by example, Woweee! You have an Adultress, a Solo Defector, Solo because his wife is probably banned from entering the Country, a Perv, a Red Rum lookalike and the invisble man, what an example.  I also heard Charles had more Garments on than a Shoplifter absconding Burtons.  :hihi:

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Wrong.  No sitting US President has ever attended a British coronation since the US gained independence from us. 

Wrong.

That may be a fact but that doesn't mean it's the reason he didn't attend.

Why did Biden's wife come then - wouldn't that defeat the object of the policy?

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

For all those who wasted a day in your lives watching the disfunctional farce, you will never get that day back.  Its a laugh!

People watch Love Island and that is still going so I think it's fair to say, people watch what they want and won't feel it wasted if they did

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Wrong.

That may be a fact but that doesn't mean it's the reason he didn't attend.

Why did Biden's wife come then - wouldn't that defeat the object of the policy?

I thought it was because he thinks he's Irish 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

People watch Love Island and that is still going so I think it's fair to say, people watch what they want and won't feel it wasted if they did

I would. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

For all those who wasted a day in your lives watching the disfunctional farce, you will never get that day back.  Its a laugh! This lot are supposed to lead by example, Woweee! You have an Adultress, a Solo Defector, Solo because his wife is probably banned from entering the Country, a Perv, a Red Rum lookalike and the invisble man, what an example.  I also heard Charles had more Garments on than a Shoplifter absconding Burtons.  :hihi:

Look on the bright side many people will have earned some overtime money.  Not the Royals mind you they will not have got paid a penny more for the strenuous preparations and long day.