Coronation

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

You are clearly just trolling now and I don't waste my time on idiots

As I thought. Another one that can't back up their position and has to resort to childish name calling. Off you pop 

Edited by Delayed

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Wrong.

That may be a fact but that doesn't mean it's the reason he didn't attend.

Why did Biden's wife come then - wouldn't that defeat the object of the policy?

Here, have a read. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65419766.amp

The US only usually send an Envoy, as they did yesterday.  Biden' wife was just an extra & could attend because she's not the US President.  She probably fancied a weekend away from sleepy Joe & a bit of shopping in London? 

No snub by the US.  A non-story. 

• Like 1

Just now, Delayed said:

As I thought. Another one that can't back up their position. Off you pop 

I was wondering how  you got your name

It obviously refers to the maturity which didn't happen

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

Here, have a read. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65419766.amp

The US only usually send an Envoy, as they did yesterday.  Biden' wife was just an extra & could attend because she's not the US President.  She probably fancied a weekend away from sleepy Joe & a bit of shopping in London? 

No snub by the US.  A non-story. 

I never said it was a snub by the US.

As far as I know,  nobody else did either.

I would give Biden the same right as I expect and take myself.  that I do exactly what I want and nothing but.

That's how it should be for everyone.

32 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Not really.

Monty python is made up. The royal family are real which is why people keep crying about them

The Royal family and the Royle Family, different spelling but both familys do nothing for this Country, one lot sit on a settee all year round doing nowt and the other lot jet set to different Holiday locations all year round doing nowt.  :gag:

Just now, Organgrinder said:

When they wish to stop us, they are not talking about a monarchy or a republic,  they are talking about a dictatorship.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I dislike the attitude of the monarchists on here more than I dislike royalty.

Stop whining!

Nobody wants to stop you doing anything that's lawfull.

I'm ambivalent about religions, and the monarchy, but I must say I have more in common with the peaceful, happy throngs who engage with such stuff, than the malcontents, protesters, looters and defacers of art, statues, and the ones that shut down public highways and institutions, in an attempt to bully the general public into supporting their often whacky gimmie me causes.

It's not like they don't have the same vote in a democracy as anybody else, but they act as if they do!  It's the old commie 'some are more equal than others' claptrap.

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Please stick to your previous post as you are showing yourself up with the childish responses 

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The Royal family and the Royle Family, different spelling but both familys do nothing for this Country, one lot sit on a settee all year round doing nowt and the other lot jet set to different Holiday locations all year round doing nowt.  :gag:

Or that ones real and the other fictional 

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Stop whining!

Nobody wants to stop you doing anything that's lawfull.

I'm ambivalent about religions, and the monarchy, but I must say I have more in common with the peaceful, happy throngs who engage with such stuff, than the malcontents, protesters, looters and defacers of art, statues, and the ones that shut down public highways and institutions, in an attempt to bully the general public into supporting their often whacky gimmie me causes.

It's not like they don't have the same vote in a democracy as anybody else, but they act as if they do!  It's the old commie 'some are more equal than others' claptrap.

I thought that you were totally behind the Canadian truckers protests .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I never said it was a snub by the US.

As far as I know,  nobody else did either.

I would give Biden the same right as I expect and take myself.  that I do exactly what I want and nothing but.

That's how it should be for everyone.

And I never wrote you did say it was a snub by the US. 

You did however write 'Biden wouldn't come because he considered he was given a bad seat at the Queen's funeral,  a few rows back instead of being at the front',  which given what I've pointed out to you the FACT that sitting US Presidents have NEVER attended any British coronation since the US independence, makes your original posting look pretty stupid.