Coronation

Just now, Baron99 said:

And I never wrote you did say it was a snub by the US. 

You did however write 'Biden wouldn't come because he considered he was given a bad seat at the Queen's funeral,  a few rows back instead of being at the front',  which given what I've pointed out to you the FACT that sitting US Presidents have NEVER attended any British coronation since the US independence, makes your original posting look pretty stupid. 

Someone asked WHY Biden  wouldn't come to the coronation.

I had read or heard some well placed insider in Washington had made the statement that I repeated.

Personally, I don't care what Biden does and doesn't do and, as I'm not a royalist, I don't care  what happened at the coronation either.

I don't care whether the reason I heard is accurate or not, I was repeating what I had heard.

On this forum, I don't behave as if I'm in the high court on a murder charge so I DO NOT particularly care what the facts are, as no  one has first hand knowledge, including you.

Again I never said, that presidents had ever attended a coronation so I'm afraid that your stupidity is overruling mine.

I'm not particularly interested in American presidents or even British kings so find someone else to argue with and stop being so childish

Just now, RJRB said:

I thought that you were totally behind the Canadian truckers protests .

Great sympathy for the cause, but if they broke the law by blocking highways?

Lock 'em up!

There is a difference!

You can't be blocking highways in a pandemic!

4 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

You are completely wrong.

The majority support the Monarchy.

Not according to SKY TV NEWS,  but again,  unlike all the royalists,  I don't care.

The coronations over, went down well, so what's up now?  still dying for an argument?

I was right - the monarchists are a damn sight more annoying than the monarch

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Someone asked WHY Biden  wouldn't come to the coronation.

I had read or heard some well placed insider in Washington had made the statement that I repeated.

Personally, I don't care what Biden does and doesn't do and, as I'm not a royalist, I don't care  what happened at the coronation either.

I don't care whether the reason I heard is accurate or not, I was repeating what I had heard.

On this forum, I don't behave as if I'm in the high court on a murder charge so I DO NOT particularly care what the facts are, as no  one has first hand knowledge, including you.

Again I never said, that presidents had ever attended a coronation so I'm afraid that your stupidity is overruling mine.

I'm not particularly interested in American presidents or even British kings so find someone else to argue with and stop being so childish

My bold. 

Or making unsupported comments or apparently acceptimg when you're wrong & not prepared to be educated a bit either!

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not according to SKY TV NEWS,  but again,  unlike all the royalists,  I don't care.

The coronations over, went down well, so what's up now?  still dying for an argument?

I was right - the monarchists are a damn sight more annoying than the monarch

Are you always right ?

I think you do care otherwise you would ignore this thread.

Edited by harvey19

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

Or making unsupported comments or apparently acceptimg when you're wrong & not prepared to be educated a bit either!

When and if,  you ever prove me wrong,   I would be willing to admit that but,   as for educating me, I can hardly contain my mirth

Now, get on with your proof that I was wrong.  I would be extremely surprised to find that Biden had told you why he didn't come.

You are doing the same as everyone else, AND GUESSING