Coronation

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I wasnt far off then 😃

Now I accept transport is a bit easier these days, so maybe one day this trend will be bucked.

If Donald Trump was still US President I am certain he would have bucked the trend.  I think Joe Biden would have struggled to cope with the two hour plus Coronation.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Axe said:

If Donald Trump was still US President I am certain he would have bucked the trend.  I think Joe Biden would have struggled to cope with the two hour plus Coronation.  

Probably scared of upsetting his pals in the IRA...

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

Trump wouldn't have been allowed out the country due to being under an ongoing investigation by the FBI, the same will happen to Bozo when his finances  through his Premiership and beyond are investigated. :roll:

37 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

More scared of being captured falling asleep and the pictures being shown around the World is more likely the reason.  It was good that his grand daughter took his place and was present at the biggest most prestigious historic event so far this century.

37 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Trump wouldn't have been allowed out the country due to being under an ongoing investigation by the FBI, the same will happen to Bozo when his finances  through his Premiership and beyond are investigated. :roll:

Nonsense.   He went to Scotland only a few weeks ago. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

More scared of being captured falling asleep and the pictures being shown around the World is more likely the reason.  It was good that his grand daughter took his place and was present at the biggest most prestigious historic event so far this century.

You make that sound big but this century's only 3 years old..    You should have said   in the last 3 years

3 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

It wouldn't be surprising if a man who cares about his roots, cares about the country of his families origin,  rather than the country that invaded it at gunpoint.

I wonder what your views of the French Resistance are. 

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

23 y.o.✔️

God, what am I like?

So it is - forgot about the 20

Still doesn't sound very important though   -   at the biggest most prestigious historic event so far this last 23 years???