Coronation

2 hours ago, fools said:

China is probably a good place to visit, it might open up your eyes a little ,, or a little closer to home, try the Spar.

I have visited China and was very impressed by it.

Edited by harvey19

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

You always seem to be sniping, even when it's not called for, or even germane to the conversation. For example:

You will have noticed that we have a right wing government in place and still you're unhappy.

Why the Spar??

Poor example, I'm pointing out that surveillance is out of control, and is inevitably going to get far far worse very quickly. It's off the public discourse agenda, when it should be the top

as I've told you many times, there is nothing right wing about it imo.

facial recognition camera's.

You always seem to be sniping, even when it's not called for, or even germane to the conversation. For example:

You will have noticed that we have a right wing government in place and still you're unhappy.

Why the Spar??

The Spa, whats that got to do with owt,  its obviously past his bed time. :hihi:

4 minutes ago, fools said:

Poor example, I'm pointing out that surveillance is out of control, and is inevitably going to get far far worse very quickly. It's off the public discourse agenda, when it should be the top

as I've told you many times, there is nothing right wing about it imo.

facial recognition camera's.

So why bring accusations of being left wing when it has nothing to do with it either?

Just now, harvey19 said:

Approximately 10 years ago.

Presumably you saw all those protestors in HK with umbrella's and lasers more recently ..

So why bring accusations of being left wing when it has nothing to do with it either?

don't understand ... control and limiting freedoms is a left wing ideal

2 minutes ago, fools said:

Presumably you saw all those protestors in HK with umbrella's and lasers more recently ..

don't understand ... control and limiting freedoms is a left wing ideal

No it isn't.

In case you hadn't noticed, it was Braverman and her ilk who brought the new Public Order Act.

I think you'd probably like to consider yourself as some kind of 'libertarian' that is trendy among posh right wing commentators and in newspapers like the Telegraph.

Why on earth you'd want to emulate that bunch of loons is anyone's guess.

They had their chance with Lettuce Liz, and look how that turned out.

• Haha 1