Coronation

Does nobody watch the BBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?'.    Then with his proven royal heritage, you should all realise that you were all watching the wrong bloke being crowned last Saturday. 

You should all be tugging your forelocks to.... King Danny Dyer, you muppet, melts. 

Vive la République! 

3 hours ago, Axe said:

You really are clueless. Firstly the police make arrests in order to investigate a crime or prevent a crime.  Secondly 16 hours is not a long length of time for the police to make further investigations regarding an alleged crime.  Thirdly the police do not decide whether someone arrested is guilty or innocent.  The police decide whether to charge or not charge someone for a number of reasons. There may not be enough evidence to charge someone and there may be considerable evidence to charge someone but the police can decide not to bring charges if  for example it is not in the public interest. 

Well I'm certainly glad I'm not as clueless as you.

You go through all the rigmarole of educating????   people how the police work when I have already made it clear that it isn't the normal working of the police that I am talking about.  Can't you read?

I am only talking about the fact that these six people were arrested under the NEW LAW, which means they were arrested because the police  ONLY THOUGHT that they were going to do something they shouldn't.

It should have been apparent that it's easier to think someone is going to do something than it is to actually prove it.  Did that not occur to anybody?     THE NEW LAW IS STUPID.

There was not only not enough evidence to charge them but THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.  A spokesman for the police said that "They should not have been arrested and it was regrettable that they had.

What do you know about "16 hours is not enough length of time"   -   They sometimes decide to shoot someone dead in less than 16 minutes.   You know NOTHING about police procedure so give it a rest.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

What is a  " real" criminal ?

YOU,  trying to con people that you are up for a debate.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

It is the done thing on this thread to only do centuries. 

AH    he's a centurion

Have you got a little chariot too?     I bet charley's really glad he's got you on his side

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Well I'm certainly glad I'm not as clueless as you.

You go through all the rigmarole of educating????   people how the police work when I have already made it clear that it isn't the normal working of the police that I am talking about.  Can't you read?

I am only talking about the fact that these six people were arrested under the NEW LAW, which means they were arrested because the police  ONLY THOUGHT that they were going to do something they shouldn't.

It should have been apparent that it's easier to think someone is going to do something than it is to actually prove it.  Did that not occur to anybody?     THE NEW LAW IS STUPID.

There was not only not enough evidence to charge them but THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.  A spokesman for the police said that "They should not have been arrested and it was regrettable that they had.

What do you know about "16 hours is not enough length of time"   -   They sometimes decide to shoot someone dead in less than 16 minutes.   You know NOTHING about police procedure so give it a rest.

YOU,  trying to con people that you are up for a debate.

Sorry for asking you a difficult question. 

35 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I fully agree,           although all the tory lovers think it's a brilliant bit of law.

They should make them pay a fixed compensation sum for wrongful arrest.

We have to pay fines if we don't get it right.

54 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Mistakes do happen.  The Australian lady made a mistake by positioning herself next to the Just Stop Oil's angry mob.  The Just Stop Oil troublemakers are to blame for her arrest.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I fully agree,           although all the tory lovers think it's a brilliant bit of law.

They should make them pay a fixed compensation sum for wrongful arrest.

We have to pay fines if we don't get it right.

The Australian lady should be sent a bunch of flowers from the Met police.  I doubt the Just Stop Oil troublemakers have apologised to the unfortunate lady.