Burton Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

9 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The points were deducted before he got the job, he was employed to keep you up, he failed.

They might of been but he still got the required amount of points needed without the points deduction aswell as missing a chunk of games through COVID near the end so I don't blame him, the owner should of done his accounts correctly.

If we'd gone down the season after then yea I'd say it was Moore's fault but we'll never know.

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

They might of been but he still got the required amount of points needed without the points deduction aswell as missing a chunk of games through COVID near the end so I don't blame him, the owner should of done his accounts correctly.

If we'd gone down the season after then yea I'd say it was Moore's fault but we'll never know.

Not saying it's his fault, I'm saying he was hired to keep you up but didn't, no points were deducted when he was in charge.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Not saying it's his fault, I'm saying he was hired to keep you up but didn't, no points were deducted when he was in charge.

I know they weren't but there was still a deduction in place that cost us. The previous manager wasn't sacked because of the points deduction, he was just rubbish. Moore got the results to pick up enough to get the required amount of points if the points deduction wasn't there.

Yes it goes down on his CV as a relegation but most fans know the real reason we went down and it wasn't him.

This season though he can't really hide behind anything other than maybe the owner not wanting to back him in January but we don't know that for sure.

5 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I know they weren't but there was still a deduction in place that cost us. The previous manager wasn't sacked because of the points deduction, he was just rubbish. Moore got the results to pick up enough to get the required amount of points if the points deduction wasn't there.

Yes it goes down on his CV as a relegation but most fans know the real reason we went down and it wasn't him.

This season though he can't really hide behind anything other than maybe the owner not wanting to back him in January but we don't know that for sure.

You can't say we've had a points deduction but we won't count them on your performance.

When he was employed you was on a certain number of points and his remit was to keep you up. He failed to do that.

The points deduction is irrelevant to his performance, none were deducted during his time in charge.

Edited by Alextopman

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You can't say we've had a points deduction but we won't count them on your performance.

When he was employed you was on a certain number of points and his remit was to keep you up. He failed to do that.

The points deduction is irrelevant to his performance, none were deducted during his time in charge.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. 

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Warnock and Wilder come to mind when relegation is mentioned , especially Mrs Warnock being shouted at by a wannabe tough guy bringing her to tears .

Good morning Cuttsie,

Nice of you to call into the Asylum...

Hope you've brought everyone a biscuit?

14 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Warnock and Wilder come to mind when relegation is mentioned , especially Mrs Warnock being shouted at by a wannabe tough guy bringing her to tears .

Yeh, it happens everywhere doesn't it, Like the owner of a club afraid for his Son's safety and the fans calling him a cnut.

And then there's this from a once owner of SWFC.

Today he talks exclusively to The Star about his real feelings towards the 22,000-plus loyal Hillsborough fans that make up one of the biggest fan bases in the country; the personal abuse and attacks levelled at him and his family, and the Wednesdayite share issue that he says has caused the collapse of two multi-million pound life-saving takeover deals and threatens the future of the club.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Warnock and Wilder come to mind when you mention PROMOTIONS!!!!!!