Burton Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

Could Ihiekwe be back for this one? Think he was getting close and be great to see him back, when fit that is.

Flints been outstanding for us though really, can hardly remember what McGuinness looked like now.😀 Nearly forgot about him.

We've been lucky to get them both in, we wouldn't be where we are without these two loan players.

On 10/04/2023 at 12:45, Padders said:

Owls gone for a Burton......

And here’s me thinking tha we’re A Nutral 

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

well lets go all out for a early goal or two  ,if we go up and cash is sparse lets hope we get several top class loan players with option to buy if we go up

Loans are not the way forward the system stinks

• Like 1

wolves did it with top loan players and then had a agreement if they went up they would sign them on top wages ,it worked and as we are now they are still there,so it does work ,but could darren do it? i prefer in some ways to have young players,but they signed good players and then signed premier quality players on loan ,so its a proven way of doing it.probably best if the loanees are foreign.

4 minutes ago, crookesey said:

We all but had it sorted, now I reckon it’s an end of season match with Derby that will determine automatic promotion or play offs, never a dull moment at Hillsborough. 🥴

Oh god, don't say that. Well, you already did. Not looking forward to that but it had to happen didn't it.

On 10/04/2023 at 14:07, KP Nuts said:

On 10/04/2023 at 14:07, KP Nuts said:

The mighty Owls going to play Burton <deleted> Albion. Should be a law against that, we're much to good to be play them or their likes.

That why you've lost more games to them than you've won. :loopy:.

Try sticking to facts instead of fantasy all the time and it'll be a better place.

Edited by Alextopman

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

We've only ever played these 8 times in our history and took a while to get our first win, won three out of the last four meetings and a good amount of goals been scored, we need a win but I think a score draw may be the outcome.

You've played them 9 times. Lost 4 won 3  Drawn 2.