Burton Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

1 hour ago, KP Nuts said:

DM Press conference.

Brilliant watch that, one of the best i've seen. Some added nuggets of his rest periods and what's going through his head and how the pressure reduces when he's in and around his office when there's just the day to day office staff are around. Some mor on his relationship with the Chairman.

We get the same news every week the OWLS 2 more players out injured again,this is why in January we should have got some players in,Darren Moore must amazed of the number injuries have happened this season,but we used to be a side who would bring some young talent through our ranks,but we haven"t seen no younger players been given a chance to impress this season,so even if we do get promoted a new squad of players will need to brought in as are this current team good enough to play in the Championship?

On 12/04/2023 at 07:10, staninoodle said:

Plymouths injury list is growing as well, theyve about 8 players out

I read at the other place that Cooper was out for the season but all the rest are just about ready to return. I have to admit though that it's only what i've read and I haven't a clue about their squad, players or injuries.

On 11/04/2023 at 22:33, top4718 said:

We've only ever played these 8 times in our history and took a while to get our first win, won three out of the last four meetings and a good amount of goals been scored, we need a win but I think a score draw may be the outcome.

Yeah, just had a look at the history, 3 wins each and 2 draws. 

The site I looked at had some prediction analysis stats and they have,

Wednesday to win at 63.02%.

Draw at 20.74%.

Burton to win at 16.22%.

Don't know what happened to the other 0.02% though.😀

So, 84% ish we won't get beat. Reight.