Burton Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

How has Moore not made any changes at half time🤔 it wasn't working first half so why does he think it will now. Throw caution to the wind now. Give Shipston some minutes at least.

How come Moore keeps picking the same players?

• Like 1

Oh Ye of little faith. It isn't over yet, not by a long chalk.

Poor team selection for me now looking back, if Iorfa is fit he has to play and Bakinson just offers nothing. Adeniran, nice lad, lovely smile but not much cop in a dogfight.

I think the defence is fixable with what we now should have available, the midfield isn't and the attack need to up their game, not converting enough of the few chances created.

We can't play football, simple as that. 

Too many passengers, players offering too little. Time to change things round and shake things up. Might as well now, there's nothing to lose. 

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

Oh Ye of little faith. It isn't over yet, not by a long chalk.

Poor team selection for me now looking back, if Iorfa is fit he has to play and Bakinson just offers nothing. Adeniran, nice lad, lovely smile but not much cop in a dogfight.

I think the defence is fixable with what we now should have available, the midfield isn't and the attack need to up their game, not converting enough of the few chances created.

We can't play football, simple as that. 

Too many passengers, players offering too little. Time to change things round and shake things up. Might as well now, there's nothing to lose. 

Agreed but will he? Rather keep persisting with players that aren't offering anything. I don't see what Bakinson offers to the team. Play Shipston instead or at least Adrenian there and Palmer as wing back, we have enough defenders back to not have to cobble the team together.

5 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

That aswell. They've made a big enough mess of the last few games for it to not matter if he makes some changes, at least try to make us less predictable. Windass needs to be close to coming back though.

6 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Agreed but will he? Rather keep persisting with players that aren't offering anything. I don't see what Bakinson offers to the team. Play Shipston instead or at least Adrenian there and Palmer as wing back, we have enough defenders back to not have to cobble the team together.

System change required. The wing backs aren't producing enough.

He should go 4-3-3 or 4-4-2  now, but he won't.😂 

I'd go,

Dawson

Iorfa/Palmer

Ihiekwe

Flint

Famewo

Paterson

Vaulks

FDB/Shipston

Bannan

Smith/Wilks 

Gregory

If we're going to lump it forward, we might as well set up for it.

A few need a kick up the backside, they get complacent especially when the manager is running out of options. 

25 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Beats picking his nose I suppose. He won't leave it alone in them press conferences he has.