Burton Fc V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

System change required. The wing backs aren't producing enough.

He should go 4-3-3 or 4-4-2  now, but he won't.😂 

I'd go,

Dawson

Iorfa/Palmer

Ihiekwe

Flint

Famewo

Paterson

Vaulks

FDB/Shipston

Bannan

Smith/Wilks 

Gregory

If we're going to lump it forward, we might as well set up for it.

A few need a kick up the backside, they get complacent especially when the manager is running out of options. 

Beats picking his nose I suppose. He won't leave it alone in them press conferences he has.

Yea I'd definitely consider going four at back. Hopefully it would make us more threatening going forward. I don't rate Bashiru though, I'd probably stick with Adrenian over him but Definitely not Bakinson.

Just now, NERVY-OWL said:

Yea I'd definitely consider going four at back. Hopefully it would make us more threatening going forward. I don't rate Bashiru though, I'd probably stick with Adrenian over him but Definitely not Bakinson.

Yeah, Bakinson just isn't up to it at the moment anyway, shame really, not his fault at all, just hasn't got it.

Adeniran is fine when we're dominating the ball but no good in a dogfight.

Close season will be interesting wherever we finish up.

Sat in the pub having a double!!! Just watched the highlights, that Burton team seem a good football team, they seemed well able to handle the owls hoof it in the box and all rush at it tactics. Also what's with all the dirty fouls commited by wed, they wouldn't get away with that in the championship. Finally wasn't it quiet in the ground, any one would think they were both down near the bottom of the Lge!!!!!