Recent Power Cuts.

Weve got our Second one in about a week. The last one lasted pretty much all day and like this one seems to effect all the houses and local businesses on our road and across it.

Powergrid reckon it'll be back on by 6:15 today.

Yeah, Right 🙄

Now, I'm not one to gloat but does anyone remember the stick I got for saying I bought a generator???

We'll just leave it at that yeah? 

Right, I'm gonna have my steaming cup of coffee, sit back and watch a bit of YouTube to pass the time 👍

Thank you for reading.   

Your thoughts?

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Weve got our Second one in about a week. The last one lasted pretty much all day and like this one seems to effect all the houses and local businesses on our road and across it.

Yeah, Right 🙄

Now, I'm not one to gloat but does anyone remember the stick I got for saying I bought a generator???

Right, I'm gonna have my steaming cup of coffee, sit back and watch a bit of YouTube to pass the time 👍

Thank you for reading.   

Your thoughts?

Is that where you get your Gigglewhats from?

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, Right 🙄

Thank you for reading.   

Your thoughts?

My thoughts - you must be a bit unlucky. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of failures we've had in the past couple of years, and they've been fixed in 2-3 hours.

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

My thoughts - you must be a bit unlucky. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of failures we've had in the past couple of years, and they've been fixed in 2-3 hours.

Up to this year I think we've had 2 brief ones in the 7 years we've lived here.

Like yours they were fixing in a couple of hours. 

I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing..

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Tell me about it ..

I live across the road from a great big sub station where the fault seems to be located on both occasions 

It happens - our local mid-sized substation is across the river opposite us, and three or four years back it took NPG about five visits to work out why the whole thing kept tripping - turned out it was a damaged cable leading into it.

10 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

I have had so many over the years I went and bought a generator....

It makes sense doesn't it 👍

Don't tell @HeHasRisen though.

He'll accuse you of being a conspiracy theorists then go on to mock you mercilessly. 

He can be quite brutal you know 😭