Golliwogs Causing Controversy.

3 minutes ago, dsweetman said:

I do not have a chip on my shoulder unlike some people !!!!!AND,,,,,just in case you are not aware......history is history and can not be changed by a few people with large chips on their shoulders.

Yeah right - so lets rub people's nose in it by laughing at them being strung up, then act all offended for the cameras when the police take away dolls associated with people of hat ethnicity hung up in their pub.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Again, you've proved nothing aside from your own anger at me for not jumping around and shouting about this man.

If he bothers you so then go to his pub and tell him.

I'm not angry with you.

Anyway I'm off for some tea.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm not angry with you.

Anyway I'm off for some tea.

Good idea. My little one is looking like she could eat the back leg of a scabby dog.

I better go and cook her dinner

Have a pleasant evening 👍

23 minutes ago, dsweetman said:

I do not have a chip on my shoulder unlike some people !!!!!AND,,,,,just in case you are not aware......history is history and can not be changed by a few people with large chips on their shoulders.

Unlike some people, like Billie holiday?

with one of the greatest and yet most emotional songs of all time...about the lynching of black people

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Are there any black people on here shocked by this ?  I've seen nothing from any black organizations  protesting this 

My guess It will be the virtue signalling middle class white folk getting offended on black folks behalf.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

My guess It will be the virtue signalling white folk getting offended on black folks behalf.

Hmmm. I agree. I mean look at how I, a victim of racism has been treated on here by one poster just because I don't react how THEY want me too.

It's sad really. 

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

My guess It will be the virtue signalling middle class white folk getting offended on black folks behalf.

Well if the report in the Independent is true the landlord of the pub is very much in to white nationalism.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/essex-pub-golliwog-landlord-lynchings-b2317944.html

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Well if the report in the Independent is true the landlord of the pub is very much in to white nationalism.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/essex-pub-golliwog-landlord-lynchings-b2317944.html

Unless he's calling for violence, making direct threats, singling out individuals etc he should be free to say and think what he likes shouldn't he?

Edit. I'll add I've only read about half the article. The rest of the page won't load up.

• Like 1