Golliwogs Causing Controversy.

13 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Isn't there some right winger on GBeebies that could entertain you instead when Vine is on

My brother and his partner are left leaning and they watch GB news..... Seriously, not joking.

The only time I watch it is when I go over for dinner and stay over.  I honestly thought it would be this far right news channel because that's what I kept reading. It's nothing like that...yes, it has a right leaning bias but they have all kinds of guests, right, centre and left. 

Do you know what makes it watchable and that you know it's right wing?

Because it has the capability to laugh at itself and not take everything too seriously, it's incredibly refreshing.

Edited by Al Bundy

46 minutes ago, fools said:

Headliners features a few intelligent comedians (including left wingers) who take the mick out of all the crap in the news. You obviously prefer to be fed a left wing narrative.

what's on lbc today

Tom Swarbrick then Iain Dale. Both right leaning.

12 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

That Nick Ferrari in the morning is a right winger, is Boris Johnson’s sister still on as well?

She is.

And they gave space to Hatey Kopkins, till she tweeted about 'The Final Solution' then they sacked her.

Same too with Nigel Farridge, he made some unpleasant remarks about Black Lives Matter, and he left 'with immediate effect'.

These righty tighty types can't complain they've not had their chance....I suppose there's always GBeebies as the dustbin of last resort.

Edited by Mister M

21 minutes ago, Mister M said:

She is.

And they gave space to Hatey Kopkins, till she tweeted about 'The Final Solution' then they sacked her.

Same too with Nigel Farridge, he made some unpleasant remarks about Black Lives Matter, and he left 'with immediate effect'.

These righty tighty types can't complain they've not had their chance....I suppose there's always GBeebies as the dustbin of last resort.

Doesn't Nigel Farage  have an hour long show at 7PM

Edited by harvey19

16 hours ago, Mister M said:

First of all I ask myself, why would they lie? What possible benefits could be gained by the media making up a story.

Lol

You need to catch up on the news!

Fox News vs Dominion  Voting Systems

CNN, Guardian, NYT, WashPost et al,  on "Russian Collusion", conspiracy theories.

It's not even a question of "actual lying".  They are far too sophisticated.  More the promotion of other people's lies, and   the suppression, even omission, of news which does not feed their editorial "narratives".   :)

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Lol

You need to catch up on the news!

Fox News vs Dominion  Voting Systems

CNN, Guardian, NYT, WashPost et al,  on "Russian Collusion", conspiracy theories.

It's not even a question of "actual lying".  They are far too sophisticated.  More the promotion of other people's lies, and   the suppression, even omission, of news which does not feed their editorial "narratives".   :)

You are aware that the conversation I was having was regarding the report on black women being 4 times likely to die in childbirth?

Just now, Mister M said:

You are aware that the conversation I was having was regarding the report on black women being 4 times likely to die in childbirth?

I was responding to this bit of naivety:

"First of all I ask myself, why would they lie? What possible benefits could be gained by the media making up a story."