Golliwogs Causing Controversy.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Feel free to post elsewhere then.

So you ask for people's thoughts on a subject, then become all argumentative over the finer details of another poster being able to 'read minds' when they find evidence that contradicts you, rather than discuss the substantive issue.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You don't like being questioned , do you .

Which is why it's even stranger that he starts these threads!

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So you ask for people's thoughts on a subject, then become all argumentative over the finer details of another poster being able to 'read minds' when they find evidence that contradicts you, rather than discuss the substantive issue.

:thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Because i assume you are white and dont live with racism on a daily basis and havent had centuries of your ancestors being subjugated and treated as animals, its quite a big issue for some.

I do not have a chip on my shoulder unlike some people !!!!!AND,,,,,just in case you are not aware......history is history and can not be changed by a few people with large chips on their shoulders.

Edited by dsweetman
added to

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Stop lying. Read the thread again 👍

As if to prove the point.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

able to 'read minds' when they find evidence that contradicts you, rather than discuss the substantive issue.

What evidence has contradicted me?

Thus far my only opinion has been 'he can do what he wants in his own pub and twitter account '.

I followed up by saying I wouldnt engage with him on twitter, drink in his pub or pee on him if he was on fire 

Precisely what is it do you want me to say?

Just now, Mister M said:

As if to prove the point.

Again, you've proved nothing aside from your own anger at me for not jumping around and shouting about this man.

If he bothers you so then go to his pub and tell him.