Bristol Rovers V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

WELL it does not matter now its the play offs,what do others think? only chance in play offs if we get back the injured players

What are you on about? We still have a chance of automatic promotion. Get behind your team and manager. Chuck the towel in when it's beyond us.

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

What are you on about? We still have a chance of automatic promotion. Get behind your team and manager. Chuck the towel in when it's beyond us.

We do but have to accept there are 3 teams more likely of making autos than us. All today has shown is we need 5 wins which I think is beyond this team.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We do but have to accept there are 3 teams more likely of making autos than us. All today has shown is we need 5 wins which I think is beyond this team.

It will be, we've only got 4 games left.😀

But what I do know is this, when you set the bar low, that's the very best you'll achieve. You have to reach for the skies and make the players aware of what's expected, throw the towel in with autos won't do us any good in the play offs.

13 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

It will be, we've only got 4 games left.😀

But what I do know is this, when you set the bar low, that's the very best you'll achieve. You have to reach for the skies and make the players aware of what's expected, throw the towel in with autos won't do us any good in the play offs.

Well thanks for that, it's worse than I thought 🤣

8 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

All in on a Rovers win.

We are a busted flush.

We will be if he puts Bakinson and Adeniran in the starting 11 again. I really hope Bakinson will come good but I just can't see it and Adeniran is no good in a battle. A formation change is required for me.