Chansiri

KP Nuts

10 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So you have changed into a Blade padders and an owl on here has changed into a man city fan now his team is doing bobar.....LOL

I think I know who you are referring to..

It's like listening to someone whose trying to put an Ikea wardrobe together...

He gets confused with the instructions, the nuts and bolts are all wrong..

So he returns the goods, and buys a chest of drawers...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

I think I know who you are referring to..

It's like listening to someone whose trying to put an Ikea wardrobe together...

He gets confused with the instructions, the nuts and bolts are all wrong..

So he returns the goods, and buys a chest of drawers...

Ha Ha, good description padders, right I am going to get some snap then shut eyes, sleep well all blades, owls and the man city new fan.

If he did come into the dressing room and have a go, which is possibly true, then it just shows how mentally weak our players are.

We are carrying a group of about 5-6 players who are going through the motions and it's painful to watch.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

i feel sorry for all us fans ,mr chansiri  has done or given darren everything plus more,hes failed to recruit in jan.not even replacing players he lost,darren if we fail it was all your call.

They should have done it the Wolves way Mr. B.

11 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i feel sorry for all us fans ,mr chansiri  has done or given darren everything plus more,hes failed to recruit in jan.not even replacing players he lost,darren if we fail it was all your call.

We don't know that. I heard there was nothing left other than for the Flint signing. Also heard we lost out on 3 players on deadline day because the other clubs pulled out. So not a clue who's fault the lack of signings were only that in hindsight we were left desperately short.

3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We don't know that. I heard there was nothing left other than for the Flint signing. Also heard we lost out on 3 players on deadline day because the other clubs pulled out. So not a clue who's fault the lack of signings were only that in hindsight we were left desperately short.

Spot on. Unfortunately we'll probably never know the answer either. How anyone can blame the manager without knowing the answer to these questions is beyond me. 

I'd love to know. Remember at the time that Ipswich looked like they were panic buying in the January sales. It paid off big time for them. Thank god we managed to get Flint in after McGuinness returned to Cardiff. Now that would suggest to me that DM has said you'd better loosen the purse strings or we'll have a big hole in the defence and if that's the case then DM should get another season in my opinion, whether we're promoted or not.

It could be that Ipswich backed their man and we didn't and whilst there's any doubt, nobody should be blaming DM.

If Moore is kept on, it'll be DC to blame, if he's sacked, he messed up in January. In my opinion.