Chansiri

KP Nuts

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Loans are ruining the Game

I agree to a certain extent. They'll not change anything though, suits the top clubs way too much.

1 hour ago, atticus said:

Why?

Every club outside the prem and some in it use the loan system 

Not sure of his reasons but those big clubs send their scouts out, hoover up all the talent and everyone else is left to look for one that's slipped through their nets.

They do this knowing that they can loan the player out to get at least part of the players wages paid by the club who've loaned him. They also know that they can use the smaller clubs to progress their players through the ranks until he's ready for them.

Of course, the bigger clubs could probably take the hit finance wise but I expect they need the cut and thrust of the lower leagues to progress their player.

Without a loan market I'd fully expect we'd have more talent available to lower league clubs and when they found a gem they'd make themselves a few quid when selling them on.

I don't know the stats or anything but it does seem that the lower league gems are few and far between these days which deprives some struggling clubs of revenue.

I read somewhere or other about the amount some of them young players are on at Chelsea, crazy money for young players.

united have at least 2 on loan, that I know to anyway from Man City, McAtee and Doyle, they're obviously good enough but why should Man City have them and not united, both of them should be contracted to a professional club and playing league football every week. Then finally if Man City want them they can buy them for the doing rate.

24 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I agree to a certain extent. They'll not change anything though, suits the top clubs way too much.

Not sure of his reasons but those big clubs send their scouts out, hoover up all the talent and everyone else is left to look for one that's slipped through their nets.

They do this knowing that they can loan the player out to get at least part of the players wages paid by the club who've loaned him. They also know that they can use the smaller clubs to progress their players through the ranks until he's ready for them.

Of course, the bigger clubs could probably take the hit finance wise but I expect they need the cut and thrust of the lower leagues to progress their player.

Without a loan market I'd fully expect we'd have more talent available to lower league clubs and when they found a gem they'd make themselves a few quid when selling them on.

I don't know the stats or anything but it does seem that the lower league gems are few and far between these days which deprives some struggling clubs of revenue.

I read somewhere or other about the amount some of them young players are on at Chelsea, crazy money for young players.

united have at least 2 on loan, that I know to anyway from Man City, McAtee and Doyle, they're obviously good enough but why should Man City have them and not united, both of them should be contracted to a professional club and playing league football every week. Then finally if Man City want them they can buy them for the doing rate.

What is the use of having reserve teams or under 23 's when the clubs just loan a player instead of giving there own the chance they deserve , Also those clubs that can afford to pay the most to the parent club  get the pick its a unfair system and cheating .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

What is the use of having reserve teams or under 23 's when the clubs just loan a player instead of giving there own the chance they deserve , Also those clubs that can afford to pay the most to the parent club  get the pick its a unfair system and cheating .

Yep, I agree. The big clubs hoover up the talent and in so doing starve smaller clubs of talented young players and also starve the public of watching home grown talented players.

The big clubs just have way too much clout.

29 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Yep, I agree. The big clubs hoover up the talent and in so doing starve smaller clubs of talented young players and also starve the public of watching home grown talented players.

The big clubs just have way too much clout.

Its cheating , Wolves proved that .

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Its cheating , Wolves proved that .

They won't be changing anything any time soon, the whole set up now caters to the massive foreign investment in the top clubs to the detriment of all the others. Our game has been stolen from us, from under our noses.

Chansiri trending on Twitter again. I can't for the life of me work out what came first, chicken and egg scenario this. 

Did Chansiri upset the players after the Barnsley game by giving them a rollicking and so they've took the foot off the pedal. Or, have we hit a poor run of form for whatever reason and Chansiri is an easy target? I think the second, but how do I know.

It wouldn't actually surprise me if DC did this and I don't fully condone but I'm sure we've all had a rollicking from the boss at times, its no excuse for the players to "down tools" if that's what's happened, the fans deserve much better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It wouldn't actually surprise me if DC did this and I don't fully condone but I'm sure we've all had a rollicking from the boss at times, its no excuse for the players to "down tools" if that's what's happened, the fans deserve much better.

Actually, you have a point. Sometimes the rollicking has to come from outside the group and so strengthening the group. Especially with contracts being up for grabs. Moore takes a step back, DC administers the rollicking, the relationship between DM and the players is maintained. Any player descent  is met with Moore saying the chairman has a point. It is an old tactic.