Chansiri

KP Nuts

24 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I said from the beginning  it was highly unlikely and another nonsense post from the usual source.

Now he's covering his tracks and back pedalling so he'll be right either way.

When will you all learn to take no notice?.

Who in their right mind would go in ranting after 1 loss in 24 games and tell the Manager who he's got to replace him ?.

Bump.

• Like 1

I've heard two versions:

1) He went into the dressing room and tore into the players telling the ones out of contract they wouldn't be getting a new one

2) He went into the dressing room and congratulated the players on the 23 game run and told them not to lose it now and keep the form up to the end of the season

Believe what you will.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

1) He went into the dressing room and tore into the players telling the ones out of contract they wouldn't be getting a new one

And in addition to that, he left the changing room (the rumour goes) and stood outside with the door open and all the players were taking the <deleted> out of him. He'd been shouting that the players out of contract wouldn't be getting a new one.😂😂😂

I can't believe that, more like something Heckingbotham would do isn't it?

Just now, KP Nuts said:

And in addition to that, he left the changing room (the rumour goes) and stood outside with the door open and all the players were taking the <deleted> out of him. He'd been shouting that the players out of contract wouldn't be getting a new one.😂😂😂

No I think it was more like the second version as Moore also said he'd congratulated the players.

I think people are putting two and two together and making five.

Just now, top4718 said:

No I think it was more like the second version as Moore also said he'd congratulated the players.

I think people are putting two and two together and making five.

I think you're right mate, there's some stirring the pot. DC going in and lambasting the players just doesn't ring true. Expect we haven't heard the last of this just yet. The rumour is out and about and hopefully DM will be on hand tomorrow night to put it all to bed after a fine away win at Bristol Rovers.

9 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Who’s “Heckingbotham”?

Btw - Priceless you saying people are stirring the pot!!!

Of all people 😂😂

Anyway. Got to go now. Work in the morning. Pens to pack.

Night night 

Edited by PapaLazarou

9 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I said from the beginning  it was highly unlikely and another nonsense post from the usual source.

Now he's covering his tracks and back pedalling so he'll be right either way.

When will you all learn to take no notice?.

Who in their right mind would go in ranting after 1 loss in 24 games and tell the Manager who he's got to replace him?.

Bump .