Chansiri

KP Nuts

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Message from the Chairman.

https://tinyurl.com/yedk9t6z

We're really blessed to have both DC & DM, you just have to look around to see who others have to appreciate that.

Hope Frankie doesn't mind me asking but, have you got your match tickets?.

Don't be pretending to ignore me Loose Lips while commenting on my posts to your minder.😂😂😂😂.

He's a big shot you know he's had a few deals with Tricky Trev in Dixon Lane boozer 

51 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Message from the Chairman.

https://tinyurl.com/yedk9t6z

We're really blessed to have both DC & DM, you just have to look around to see who others have to appreciate that.

Blessed????!!!!!!

Wow.

Cant say I’ve seen many more of your fans on here that have been doing much blessing about those two much over recent weeks….months….

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

Blessed????!!!!!!

Wow.

Cant say I’ve seen many more of your fans on here that have been doing much blessing about those two much over recent weeks….months….

They're fickle, that's why.

Edited by KP Nuts

11 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Blessed????!!!!!!

Wow.

"Not the time for inquests " he says.

In other words stop moaning, get to the games and back your club.

Hmm.

DC has been told we could have sold many, many more tickets for the last game even though it'll probably be a dead rubber. Bet that hurts the other lot where I saw spare seats during the promotion party. OK, it was on the TV but that's no excuse really, should have been sold out.

5 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

DC has been told we could have sold many, many more tickets for the last game even though it'll probably be a dead rubber. Bet that hurts the other lot where I saw spare seats during the promotion party. OK, it was on the TV but that's no excuse really, should have been sold out.

Where were these spare seats in the ground idiot?.

Not on the home sections which sold out.

Loose Lips strike again. Pahahahahaha 

It's a shame Wednesday haven't sorted the safety issues out then they could have sold some more 

Are you going Pal? 

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Where were these spare seats in the ground idiot?.

Not on the home sections which sold out.

Loose Lips strike again. Pahahahahaha 

It's a shame Wednesday haven't sorted the safety issues out then they could have sold some more 

Are you going Pal? 

SUFC home sell-out again today.