Grand National Protesters Failed !

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

They simply love animals.

Are you claiming there is something wrong with that?

No.

I myself spend much time helping stray cats and dogs. You are missing the point.

I think you will find that most folk love animals, but most folk don't go out of their way to ruin millions upon millions of folks enjoyment.

See you next year when it's in the news again.

👍

43 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

1 - You seem to know a lot.

2 - How did you come by this knowledge?

3 - Does it matter?

A lot has changed since 2019, and we’ve changed too. We’ve achieved the goals we set back then. Most of the environmental movement agrees we have to shift towards a plant-based food system. We’ve made massive progress on campaigns to have universities and councils go plant-based, with lots of local wins in other animal campaigns.

https://www.animalrising.org/our-history

29 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No.

I myself spend much time helping stray cats and dogs. You are missing the point.

I think you will find that most folk love animals, but most folk don't go out of their way to ruin millions upon millions of folks enjoyment.

See you next year when it's in the news again.

👍

I am sure he will be back when a horse dies at a race at Market Rasen in June.....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I am sure he will be back when a horse dies at a race at Market Rasen in June.....

No doubt by June the protesters will have found another bandwagon to climb onto or crusade to join to show they really really really care.

Guest makapaka
10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

What about those who are NOT in the vast majority?

And people will always breed thorough bred horses if there were no racing at all.

Why would they spend £100,000’s  doing that Einstein?

There will always be accidents and mistreatment involving animals and it should be minimised as much as possible - but we don’t ban everyone from keeping dogs and cats because some get knocked down and some people mistreat them. 

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

Why would they spend £100,000’s  doing that Einstein?

There will always be accidents and mistreatment involving animals and it should be minimised as much as possible - but we don’t ban everyone from keeping dogs and cats because some get knocked down and some people mistreat them. 

Excellent post. Expect more rambling and words in capital letters in reply.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Irish owner and ITV Racing pundit tearing one of the protestor cretins a new hole on Radio 5 earlier today...

https://twitter.com/kevinblake2011/status/1647895249958629376?t=Vao-WG3iGJZ5L9yfchdgDQ&s=19

That sums it up perfectly.

They have absolutely no plan.

Just protesting for protesting sake and trying to ruin the enjoyment of millions.

Parasites.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Better do some fact checking about that.

That's what they would have us believe but, the reality is totally different.

What you have seen proves nothing.  You also don't see much wife beating take place in the street either.

https://www.peta.org.uk/blog/the-grand-national-9-things-they-dont-tell-you-about-horse-racing/

I would ban the lot and encourage sports using HUMANS.

1 - You seem to know a lot.

2 - How did you come by this knowledge?

3 - Does it matter?

I respect your opinion in wanting horse racing banned but if you use any animal products then you are a hypocrite