Grand National Protesters Failed !

1 hour ago, atticus said:

The horse racing fraternity probably care more for their horses than they do their own children.These protesters are picking on the wrong  target.

Go protest outside an abattior,egg farm, meat processing plant or wherever.Truth is they're not bothered about that , they just want to disrupt other peoples day and get their mugs on the TV.

That's a laugh.   A few may but most don't.

See what happens when they are retired from racing  -  that shows you how much they are loved

People will protest wherever it may have most effect and it is having an effect if you watch the news.

You think what you like but you won't change anything because it's abusing animals which is against the law and eventually, they will have to enforce it, and It's days are numbered.

The horse racing fraternity probably care more for their horses than they do their own children.These protesters are picking on the wrong  target.

Go protest outside an abattior,egg farm, meat processing plant or wherever.Truth is they're not bothered about that , they just want to disrupt other peoples day and get their mugs on the TV.

And to prove my point about these protesters we’ve just had 1 clown disrupt the snooker just now by jumping on the table and throwing some orange powder around , mid frame.

What’s snooker got to do with oil? Absolutely nothing…… it’s all about getting on TV for these idiots 

• Like 1

And to prove my point about these protesters we’ve just had 1 clown disrupt the snooker just now by jumping on the table and throwing some orange powder around , mid frame.

What’s snooker got to do with oil? Absolutely nothing…… it’s all about getting on TV for these idiots 

And people defend them. That's the weird part.

Another parasite ruining the enjoyment of millions.  I bet they never protest at a boxing event.

Edited by Al Bundy

2 hours ago, atticus said:

I've already told you that people are now protesting when and where it will have most effect so snooker may have nothing to do with it but it's publicity.

It's also been on the news regarding increased protests over Clean Air Zones too and I did predict that if you don't start listening to what people are saying, it will all kick off.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

And people defend them. That's the weird part.

Another parasite ruining the enjoyment of millions.  I bet they never protest at a boxing event.

Why is that so strange?   there are always some for and some against, whatever the subject and yet you expect everybody to agree with your take on things.

Of course,  the thought never enters your mind that it might be you,  and the people who agree with you,  that have the wrong views.

6 hours ago, atticus said:

These hard left idiots are the true facists.

Stomping around DEMANDING that we do what they say or they will disrupt our lives

We have them an inch and now they take 10,000 miles

These people are never happy so why give into them . All they care about causing disruption.

They tried to stage a coup by taking over the Labour party but they got locked out so now they want to take over the country by force

If the government want to get tough then we need to start getting rid of the woke lawyers and judges who refuse to prosecute these anarchists and send them to jail 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I've already told you that people are now protesting when and where it will have most effect so snooker may have nothing to do with it but it's publicity.

It's also been on the news regarding increased protests over Clean Air Zones too and I did predict that if you don't start listening to what people are saying, it will all kick off.

Why is that so strange?   there are always some for and some against, whatever the subject and yet you expect everybody to agree with your take on things.

Of course,  the thought never enters your mind that it might be you,  and the people who agree with you,  that have the wrong views.

It's strange because these parasites destroy works of art and ruin folks enjoyment.

I despise them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Palomar said:

A heroic protest, on similar lines to the suffragettes, it's really brought the brutal reality of horse racing to the headlines.

Those who use animals as playthings are having their perverted hobbies severely curtailed, 

No they arent. UK horse racing starts today with a 2 and a half mile chase at Cheltenham, live on free to air national television.

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

No they arent. UK horse racing starts today with a 2 and a half mile chase at Cheltenham, live on free to air national television.

Fox hunting gone, decent penalties for crimes against animals, deer hunting curtailed, trail hunting curtailed, things will only improve 

52 minutes ago, Palomar said:

A heroic protest, on similar lines to the suffragettes, it's really brought the brutal reality of horse racing to the headlines.

Those who use animals as playthings are having their perverted hobbies severely curtailed, 

They really aren't.

😂