Grand National Protesters Failed !

1 hour ago, sheffbag said:

hopefully Just stop oil will turn up so we can see them take each on in a "superglue on a pole" fight (if you know you know)

I would love to see one of these groups at their training camp preparing for the ultimate battle...

Tarquin.... " Morning girls, boys, they, and gender fluids..... remember to look as scruffy as you can with designer clothing that mummy and daddy bought you, have a few nose rings and dyed hair to make you look edgy and be really ugly"

Rainforest..... " Tarquin, can you text us that onto our iPhones"

Tarquin.......oh Rainforest, how many times do I have to tell you, don't mention iPhones because we don't really care about modern slavery, especially when it benefits us'

Rainbow.... " Can you hurry up Tarquin as Mummy is picking me up in our Gaz guzzling 4x4 Audi as I am too tired to walk and we are of to Gibson's steak house......oh sorry!!!! I meant vegan trans buffet bar"

Tarquin.....ok, everyone, see you all next time and remember, be as ugly as you can, pick up that pink hair dye from the front and pretend to be really really angry all the time, it's just soooo radical"

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sheffbag said:

I wasn't the one saying they were heroic and compared them to the suffragettes. I just pointed out that this lot are amateurs and will be tomorrows chip shop paper.

Anyone remember the massive impact Stumpy and his lot had?

Whats happeend to Extinction Rebellion these days?

Just Stop Oil will be remembered as the paint people in a couple of years and thats it

they couldnt win a 1 horse race.

That's fine.  Why do you keep shouting about them then.

As I said before, they have got you on here discussing what they've done and that was their very intention so another win for them.

You don't even know when you have been caught.

2 hours ago, sheffbag said:

hopefully Just stop oil will turn up so we can see them take each on in a "superglue on a pole" fight (if you know you know)

Here you are again to give them even more publicity.

You are naive

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/apr/19/extinction-rebellion-pledges-to-help-guard-london-marathon-from-protests

It's ok, they have saved the day!!

"I have just come from a meeting with Extinction Rebellion,” Brasher said. “They will be uniquely asking all their participants to help guard the London Marathon. To do something that is quite unique in their history "

He makes it sound like these numbskulls are the SAS!!

😂😂😂😂

Oh crikey,  he's reading the guardian again and trying to force a little knowledge in his head.

And more publicity for Extinction Rebellion again too.

They would be loving it if they came on this forum, especially if they could see the calibre of the opposition they're up against.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I would love to see one of these groups at their training camp preparing for the ultimate battle...

Tarquin.... " Morning girls, boys, they, and gender fluids..... remember to look as scruffy as you can with designer clothing that mummy and daddy bought you, have a few nose rings and dyed hair to make you look edgy and be really ugly"

Rainforest..... " Tarquin, can you text us that onto our iPhones"

Tarquin.......oh Rainforest, how many times do I have to tell you, don't mention iPhones because we don't really care about modern slavery, especially when it benefits us'

Rainbow.... " Can you hurry up Tarquin as Mummy is picking me up in our Gaz guzzling 4x4 Audi as I am too tired to walk and we are of to Gibson's steak house......oh sorry!!!! I meant vegan trans buffet bar"

Tarquin.....ok, everyone, see you all next time and remember, be as ugly as you can, pick up that pink hair dye from the front and pretend to be really really angry all the time, it's just soooo radical"

Go and see your doctor