Grand National Protesters Failed !

24 minutes ago, atticus said:

I respect your opinion in wanting horse racing banned but if you use any animal products then you are a hypocrite 

You should be intelligent enough to know that no one on this planet can avoid everything that uses animal products, including me and yourself.

Silly argument which does not address the cruelty involved and is just an attempt to bypass the subject.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You should be intelligent enough to know that no one on this planet can avoid everything that uses animal products, including me and yourself.

Silly argument which does not address the cruelty involved and is just an attempt to bypass the subject.

A serious question.

Why is more compassion shown to a racehorse than a spider or fly that are killed when they are still living creatures.

47 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

A serious question.

Why is more compassion shown to a racehorse than a spider or fly that are killed when they are still living creatures.

A prerequisite of killing anything is that it must be alive prior to it’s death. 

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

My point is that race horses are treated way better than any animal that we farm so if you want racing banned  then morally you really shouldn’t be eating animal products at the very least .

18 minutes ago, atticus said:

My point is that race horses are treated way better than any animal that we farm so if you want racing banned  then morally you really shouldn’t be eating animal products at the very least .

Your point again is misdirected because irrespective of what I eat,  farming, including cruelty,  will always go on as it has in the past, until we finally get a government which will take action on these things.

You seem more concerned about what I say than you do about the animal abuse which takes place.

That leads me to think that you are one of those that don't care, in which case, what I say doesn't matter anyway.

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

These protesters want the police to be there to protect them from the crowd

There are a lot of people all around the world putting on big bets

These protesters could get a good kicking and a horses head in their bed

And this information is from .  .  .  .  .?????????

Oh,  made up as usual.

You live in a dream world,  and obviously watch too many mafia movies.

29 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

These protesters want the police to be there to protect them from the crowd

There are a lot of people all around the world putting on big bets

These protesters could get a good kicking and a horses head in their bed

The broadcasters and media should not give these protesters the oxygen of publicity. If this Animal Rising Group had any common decency or shame they would be making a public apology for their part in the death of Hill Sixteen and disband their terrorist like group.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Your point again is misdirected because irrespective of what I eat,  farming, including cruelty,  will always go on as it has in the past, until we finally get a government which will take action on these things.

You seem more concerned about what I say than you do about the animal abuse which takes place.

That leads me to think that you are one of those that don't care, in which case, what I say doesn't matter anyway.

The horse racing fraternity probably care more for their horses than they do their own children.These protesters are picking on the wrong  target.

Go protest outside an abattior,egg farm, meat processing plant or wherever.Truth is they're not bothered about that , they just want to disrupt other peoples day and get their mugs on the TV.

• Like 2