Grand National Protesters Failed !

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Exactly. Priorities all wrong. 

They will win eventually because it will become too much hassle and the race will be moved to another country.

Be another popular sporting event that's ruined by the spoilt, bored, foot stomping perma outraged crew.

Edited by Al Bundy

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Horses falling and dying over hurdles is obviously less frequent but it does happen.

It's a shame when any horse dies but the chances of it being banned are zero. These activist losers probably don't even care anyway, they likely just want to disrupt and aggravate for the current 'cause'.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

It's a shame when any horse dies but the chances of it being banned are zero. These activist losers probably don't even care anyway, they likely just want to disrupt and aggravate for the current 'cause'.

They are not real activists. Just typical spoilt westerners who are bored and want to make folk as miserable as they are.

I  truly despise them.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

They are not real activists. Just typical spoilt westerners who are bored and want to make folk as miserable as they are.

I  truly despise them.

It's a pity they didn't use the superglue trick and stick themselves to some of the horses.

I'd pay good money to see that. 

• Like 1

Guest makapaka
35 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well this is rather awkward HHR 🤣

No he’s exactly right. 

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

So you seem to think that, because they are animals, they don't deserve any consideration and only money and your enjoyment matters

No they wouldn’t exist and have a pretty wonderful life like the majority do otherwise. 

still if you pretty much want to wipe out thoroughbred racehorses and the enjoyment they have and bring to others - keep right on.

Guest makapaka
28 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

never knew but then I don't follow horse racing

Neither do most people commenting on the matter which is why there’s a lot of misinformation unfortunately.

Edited by makapaka

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Neither do most people commenting on the matter which is why there’s a lot of misinformation unfortunately.

Kay Burley said on Sky News the other day that the Grand National was being held at Haydock 😂

31 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What a load of rubbish , if people did not protest against wrong practices how the hell would we live in a so called civilised World  . I consider my self a carer not a blooody loser, I leave that to those who only care about them selves .