Just Stop Oil Cretins Stop Snooker At The Crucible

Just now, PRESLEY said:

When a horse and jockey go down you will only be shown them,  when both are back on their feet.

Indeed, the fall is still shown on the TV though, just like it was at the weekend. 

Its even worse when it shows you a horse on the flat breaking its leg, speeds are much higher. You still see it though before the camera pans off.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Indeed, the fall is still shown on the TV though, just like it was at the weekend. 

Its even worse when it shows you a horse on the flat breaking its leg, speeds are much higher. You still see it though before the camera pans off.

Agreed! You will always see the fall.

And none of these protestors will be clamoring to get on the telly when a 3 year old breaks his leg during a maiden at Redcar next month, or when a traveller is mercilessly whipping his horse next to the river in Appleby when the Horse Fair is on.

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

And none of these protestors will be clamoring to get on the telly when a 3 year old breaks his leg during a maiden at Redcar next month, or when a traveller is mercilessly whipping his horse next to the river in Appleby when the Horse Fair is on.

Them  so called travellers (scum) need mercilessly whipping and chucked in the river.  :roll:

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

If it winds you up, which it clearly does, then yes, it's a bad thing.

Racism, sexism and inequality does wind me up, it's disgraceful.  Being a leftie, I am really surprised you don't agree with me, quite revealing to be honest.

Anyway......This says all you need to know about that parasite who ruined the enjoyment for millions last night...

"Despite being an undergraduate, Whittingham crowdfunds to support his eco-protests, urging people to donate by saying: 'I have been arrested six times in one year and have spent a week in prison. Help me stay afloat. My living costs are quite low, and any support you can offer means I can focus on my activism rather than needing to get a job in a pub!' There are calls for Exeter University to throw him out. 

His website begs for one-off donations, but also offers four levels of monthly subscriptions ranging from £5 per month to £50 - with incendiary titles such as 'Criminal Damage' - to pay for his phone bills and weekly groceries and for access to 'exclusive posts'". 

Absolute parasite.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Racism, sexism and inequality does wind me up, it's disgraceful.  Being a leftie, I am really surprised you don't agree with me, quite revealing to be honest.

Anyway......This says all you need to know about that parasite who ruined the enjoyment for millions last night...

"Despite being an undergraduate, Whittingham crowdfunds to support his eco-protests, urging people to donate by saying: 'I have been arrested six times in one year and have spent a week in prison. Help me stay afloat. My living costs are quite low, and any support you can offer means I can focus on my activism rather than needing to get a job in a pub!' There are calls for Exeter University to throw him out. 

His website begs for one-off donations, but also offers four levels of monthly subscriptions ranging from £5 per month to £50 - with incendiary titles such as 'Criminal Damage' - to pay for his phone bills and weekly groceries and for access to 'exclusive posts'". 

Absolute parasite.

And in case nobody believes you...

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/edredwhitt2

I read the articles in the Guardian, and sometimes I agree with their conclusions, sometimes I don't. 

I don't see the racism and misandry that you do. Often these articles are about people's lived experience, and their interpretations of these experiences. Nothing wrong with that, and the Guardian, and the Independent do provide a space for those conversations.

I'm listening to a harrowing conversation on LBC right now about racial disparities in  maternal deaths

End racial disparities in maternal deaths - MPs - BBC News

If racism disgusts you, then this report highlights how it seems to have a foothold even in maternity services.

This isn't the right thread to have this conversation about that.

Anyway, this protester will no doubt regret his actions when he graduates, and has to account for his time to potential employers.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1