Just Stop Oil Cretins Stop Snooker At The Crucible

I do not think any of the protests will change anything.

A tiny proportion of the population will feel strongly and fee they have to do something to support causes they believe in.

Others just want a cause to belong to.

The massive majority just want to live a comfortable life and worry about their everyday problems and leave the big issues for those in charge to sort out.

If 2 parties campaigned for election and one offered to reduce taxes by 50% and the other wanted to increase taxes by 50% to stop climate change etc. I know who would win.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

ALL of your posting history, under all of your names

Please post just one that is racist or sexist, just one will do.  Obviously I really annoy you so surely you would take great pleasure in that right?

And I have never been anyone else on here, I've proved that a few months ago with the help of the moderator, so that's one down.

Over to you.

👍

40 minutes ago, Palomar said:

The most exciting thing to happen in snooker since Cliff Thorburn dropped his chalk in '84.

A very photogenic protest, great to see a rise in protesting along with other high profile protests. 

There we have it.

" I don't like snooker so I don't care about those that do'.

Stomp stomp. 😡😡

Textbook.

43 minutes ago, Palomar said:

The most exciting thing to happen in snooker since Cliff Thorburn dropped his chalk in '84.

A very photogenic protest, great to see a rise in protesting along with other high profile protests. 

at one of these so called protests very soon the protestor /protestors are/ is going to get a damn good kicking, i will be very happy to see that!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

at one of these so called protests very soon the protestor /protestors are/ is going to get a damn good kicking, i will be very happy to see that!

The Grand National mob have claimed on Twitter today that is what happened to some of them. Boo hoo.

• Thanks 1

How come they don't protest at boxing events?

6 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

I think having their faces on t.v and then having folk take the pee out of them for a long time will suffice.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

How come they don't protest at boxing events?

For the same reason those egg protestors the other week chose a twee branch of Sainsburys in a posh part of the city, rather than a branch of Lidl in Darnall.

Cazoo sponsor a lot of darts. Havent seen a single protestor there yet. I wonder why?

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

For the same reason those egg protestors the other week chose a twee branch of Sainsburys in a posh part of the city, rather than a branch of Lidl in Darnall.

Cazoo sponsor a lot of darts. Havent seen a single protestor there yet. I wonder why?

Because they might get 'darted'?

21 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Racism, sexism and inequality does wind me up, it's disgraceful.

...and yet, you're the first to dismiss all of them whenever they're mentioned over in "The Guardian" thread. :?

The only time you mention any of these issues, is when you're bending over backwards trying to dismiss or excuse them.

21 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Being a leftie, I am really surprised you don't agree with me, quite revealing to be honest.

Lefty... nope! :loopy:

Who're you trying to kid? :hihi:

• Haha 2