Just Stop Oil Cretins Stop Snooker At The Crucible

33 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Anyway......This says all you need to know about that parasite who ruined the enjoyment for millions last night...

"Despite being an undergraduate, Whittingham crowdfunds to support his eco-protests, urging people to donate by saying: 'I have been arrested six times in one year and have spent a week in prison. Help me stay afloat. My living costs are quite low, and any support you can offer means I can focus on my activism rather than needing to get a job in a pub!' There are calls for Exeter University to throw him out. 

His website begs for one-off donations, but also offers four levels of monthly subscriptions ranging from £5 per month to £50 - with incendiary titles such as 'Criminal Damage' - to pay for his phone bills and weekly groceries and for access to 'exclusive posts'". 

Absolute parasite.

Notice he's only got 11 'supporters' - not a very popular guy, then? 😀

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

You sound like a bitter old man that begrudges  anyone that has done well in life.

What went wrong for you and why do you assume I have a comfortable life?

I may be old yes, but I'm not bitter and nothing has gone wrong for me. not in the sense that you mean anyway.

I am quite comfortable and there is nothing that I want, that I can't have.

I just think that,  that is how it should be for everyone but, those at the top are taking those at the bottom for a ride. 

One minute our government brags about what a great country we are, and the next minute, we can't afford the things we had in the 1940's and 1950's.

My conscience doesn't allow me to accept that in the same way that selfish & greedy people like you do, so I feel the need to speak out. 

27 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Notice he's only got 11 'supporters' - not a very popular guy, then? 😀

Still managing to rile you lot up pretty well though so another win for him.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Racism, sexism and inequality does wind me up, it's disgraceful.  Being a leftie, I am really surprised you don't agree with me, quite revealing to be honest.

Anyway......This says all you need to know about that parasite who ruined the enjoyment for millions last night...

"Despite being an undergraduate, Whittingham crowdfunds to support his eco-protests, urging people to donate by saying: 'I have been arrested six times in one year and have spent a week in prison. Help me stay afloat. My living costs are quite low, and any support you can offer means I can focus on my activism rather than needing to get a job in a pub!' There are calls for Exeter University to throw him out. 

His website begs for one-off donations, but also offers four levels of monthly subscriptions ranging from £5 per month to £50 - with incendiary titles such as 'Criminal Damage' - to pay for his phone bills and weekly groceries and for access to 'exclusive posts'". 

Absolute parasite.

That is the biggest lie  have ever read on here.

You are guilty of all 3 and that 's why I always knock your posts..

Anyone can trawl back through you posts and see the proof of this from what you have said in the past.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Who's 'you lot'? And he didn't rile me - I actually feel a bit sad for all those conned individuals.

You for a start.

I can accept that you probably feel sad - very very sad.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

There's only one of me, and your second line is a stupid comment, but not unexpected.

All comments are stupid from the point of view of someone who doesn't want to read them.

The guy is upsetting you and that's what he set out to do.

Surely you have the nous to realise this and take on board that he achieved his aim.

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I may be old yes, but I'm not bitter and nothing has gone wrong for me. not in the sense that you mean anyway.

I am quite comfortable and there is nothing that I want, that I can't have.

I just think that,  that is how it should be for everyone but, those at the top are taking those at the bottom for a ride. 

One minute our government brags about what a great country we are, and the next minute, we can't afford the things we had in the 1940's and 1950's.

My conscience doesn't allow me to accept that in the same way that selfish & greedy people like you do, so I feel the need to speak out. 

Still managing to rile you lot up pretty well though so another win for him.

Like what?

Yes it riles me that parasites like him ruin people's experiences in which they have probably paid lots of money for, money which they have likely worked really hard for, unlike that dick who begs for money.

Edited by Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

All comments are stupid from the point of view of someone who doesn't want to read them.

The guy is upsetting you and that's what he set out to do.

Surely you have the nous to realise this and take on board that he achieved his aim.

I have OBVIOUSLY read your comment - otherwise why would I have replied.

'This guy' isn't 'upsetting' me, and the group he claims to be a member of is financed by an (I suspect) estranged member of the Getty oil dynasty.

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That is the biggest lie  have ever read on here.

You are guilty of all 3 and that 's why I always knock your posts..

Anyone can trawl back through you posts and see the proof of this from what you have said in the past.

You for a start.

I can accept that you probably feel sad - very very sad.

Please find any post of mine that is racist or sexist and kindly repost it.

If you can find one I will review it and offer my apologies if it is deemed as such.

• Like 1