Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Exeter fc

bassett one

57 minutes ago, prince al said:

Joking?

He's been at the applejack again methinks. Just got to keep going now and win the last 3 games. If we do that 1 of the other 2 will eventually slip up and we'll sneak in, but we must win the remaining games. If we do, their bottle will go. Believe.

i hope everyone is praying,so got my ticket,burger/fries as normal,50/50 tickets and best make sure we win,we are really relying on others,when we should be 6 points clear and arranging a big party,but its wednesdays way i expect,but we need to go up and then sort out whats next.

It's 1st Division football for us again next season.

If this, if that, if tuther.

IF we win all remaining matches, I'll be gobsmacked. Our football and input is woeful. Awful. Shocking. Tripe. 

In the Playoffs, we'll finish last.

P2 L2 F1 A5

Get your summer getaways booked.

Nowt to see here, MOVE ON!

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

It's 1st Division football for us again next season.

If this, if that, if tuther.

IF we win all remaining matches, I'll be gobsmacked. Our football and input is woeful. Awful. Shocking. Tripe. 

In the Playoffs, we'll finish last.

P2 L2 F1 A5

Get your summer getaways booked.

Nowt to see here, MOVE ON!

Sadly I agree, had it in our own hands and blew it, at least the queue for a pre-match pint won't be too bad for another season.

• Like 1

DM reckons Windass is 50/50 for Exeter. Has DM ever played a player after saying he was 50/50 to make it. They're still waiting to find out about Famewo, could be fatigue or just tightness. They can't get a Doctors appointment for him even though Jamie Smith has been ringing since 8 am this morning.

I'd prefer to get Wilks back for this week and give Windass a little longer.

•  

25 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

DM reckons Windass is 50/50 for Exeter. Has DM ever played a player after saying he was 50/50 to make it. They're still waiting to find out about Famewo, could be fatigue or just tightness. They can't get a Doctors appointment for him even though Jamie Smith has been ringing since 8 am this morning.

I'd prefer to get Wilks back for this week and give Windass a little longer.

•  

To be fair to Moore he doesn't tend to rush players back but also keeps his cards very close to his chest on injuries, that could be very positive re Windass.

• Like 1