Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Exeter fc

bassett one

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

To be fair to Moore he doesn't tend to rush players back but also keeps his cards very close to his chest on injuries, that could be very positive re Windass.

I agree, last thing I want is for him to be playing players who aren't fit. It's just when he says 50/50 I'd expect 50% to play, but we never seem to have any play. And the last thing we need is Windass playing if borderline. It's a home game and we'd be just better off going with the others, rest Windass as it isn't over yet.

6 minutes ago, bassett one said:

thats very true its not over they will be many twists/turns before we end in the play offs

😂😂😂That's what I like to hear, a bit of optimism. Rumour has it, your burger van has been seen up the cash and carry stocking up on burgers, they know summat I reckon.

27 minutes ago, bassett one said:

yeah lets hope theres many moreburgers&fries  for years to come and at 68 i hope to see us back in the prem,well i can hope can i not?

Of course you can mate, and I hope you're good for loads more burgers and many more years supporting our great club.

I'll have a punt at the team for Saturday even though I have no idea who is fit and who isn't.

Dawson.

Iorfa

Flint.

Ihiekwe.

Palmer.

Adeniran.

Vaulks.

Bannan.

Johnson.

Paterson.

Smith.

Bench-  Stockdale, Famewo, Brown, Gregory, Wilks, Johnson, Dele-Bashiru.

Have I missed anyone I wonder.

2 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

I'll have a punt at the team for Saturday even though I have no idea who is fit and who isn't.

Dawson.

Iorfa

Flint.

Ihiekwe.

Palmer.

Adeniran.

Vaulks.

Bannan.

Johnson.

Paterson.

Smith.

Bench-  Stockdale, Famewo, Brown, Gregory, Wilks, Johnson, Dele-Bashiru.

Have I missed anyone I wonder.

I think Windass could be on the bench.

I'd rather them pick someone out of the crowd to be on the pitch than Iorfa.

Edited by top4718
  • Haha 1