Sufc V Man City

PapaLazarou

Thought it was time for a proper match thread for the Premier League Bound Blades vs Man City game.

Personally I fully expect us to lose, and probably lose heavily.

But if/when that happens, let’s remember two things:

1. No shame in losing to allegedly the best team in the world at Wembley. And let’s remember, we only get to play them at Wembley in the Semis because we were good enough to make the last 4 in the FA Cup. What an achievement for a Championship club.

2. Absolutely odds on that we will be in the top tier of English football next season. Again…you only get there because you are good enough.

I’m ready for all the Kelvins of the world squealing with glee when the final whistle goes on Saturday. And I’m ready all because of the two points above.

What a season for The Blades.

What a season.

UTB 

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Right on cue and true to form.

You get your laughs in this week, while you can. 

Let’s see who’s posting that emoji at the end of the season.

If wed don't manage to get promotion this season (even though I still think they will) I am really concerned about what effect it will have on KFC, his whole life (and I do mean whole life) will just crumble in front of him. It could be a catastrophe unfolding before our very eyes.

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

If wed don't manage to get promotion this season (even though I still think they will) I am really concerned about what effect it will have on KFC, his whole life (and I do mean whole life) will just crumble in front of him. It could be a catastrophe unfolding before our very eyes.

He came out with another classic earlier about people posting to themselves on threads.🤣.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, monzaman said:

How will he cope with a 2 division gap?

Badly I suspect.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

He came out with another classic earlier about people posting to themselves on threads.🤣.

And then he calls others deluded!!!

Anyway back to the match, I am looking forward to it, will be in London for half 9 sat morn with a load of my mates and we will be straight into the nearest pub to drown our sorrows ......LOL

• Like 1

If we play like we did last night it could be carnage 😊

Any other team and you could make a case for the Blades getting something if the opposition  have an off day, but City look to be on a different level to everyone else at the moment.

Its all about a day out with your mates/family.

Enjoy it ,we will

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, atticus said:

If we play like we did last night it could be carnage 😊

Any other team and you could make a case for the Blades getting something if the opposition  have an off day, but City look to be on a different level to everyone else at the moment.

Its all about a day out with your mates/family.

Enjoy it ,we will

We’ll lose. We already know it.

But like I said….we made it through to the last four.

Thats pretty good going for a second tier club that stole their football ground.

• Like 1