Sufc V Man City

PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Agree but they seem more interested in an Owl.

Morning Grumpy, do you mean the one you follow around like Frankie does Duffy on the Fen street gang?.🤣🤣.

Your hero who's posted more about the Blades FA cup semi final than any other poster.

50 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Edited by Alextopman

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Agree but they seem more interested in an Owl.

Who does? Oh, OK, got you now.

Yes, I have to admit the constant stalking and intimidation has been getting me down and affecting my mental health, i'm having trouble sleeping at night.

After all, all I'm pointing out to them is that they've had a good year, fair enough but they'll now be having a disastrous one, starting on Saturday. But, as usual, they're in denial. But, you never know, Dizzy could come good. They're already trawling the Scottish leagues for talent.

The old adage rings true, Turkeys getting themselves in a frenzy as Christmas approaches.

Just like to mention the Whatsapp group, thanks for the plethora of support, it means a lot.😀

19 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Oh give it a rest. You’re getting embarrassing now.  You are actually obsessing about this match. It’s such bizarre behaviour.

We’re going to lose. We know! We actually know!! Ok?

We get it!

ffs

Bump

19 hours ago, monzaman said:

Yes I think he will get through a full box of tissues on Saturday. So basically this season will be a success to "KFC" if wed don't go up but man city beat us. That's all that matters to him......STRANGE!!!!

Bump

Well my missus has packed my holdall for me and judging by the items in it i think she thinks I'm going away for a week not just one night...LOL

The train down is going to be bloody packed because everybody I talk to seems to be on it, it could be a long journey down on a crowded train.

We all know we are going to lose BUT we intend on having a good time while on the booze in downtown cockney geezer land no matter what!!!

11 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Well my missus has packed my holdall for me and judging by the items in it i think she thinks I'm going away for a week not just one night...LOL

The train down is going to be bloody packed because everybody I talk to seems to be on it, it could be a long journey down on a crowded train.

We all know we are going to lose BUT we intend on having a good time while on the booze in downtown cockney geezer land no matter what!!!

Have a great time.

We booked our annual family long weekend in the Lakes months ago, so I'll be watching it in a pub in Keswick. Wife, sister-in-law and eldest daughter have no interest in football,  brother-in law a Man U fan 🙄, so probably on my own in the pub.

Still, good place to be able to drown my sorrows or celebrate our triumph 😉with no delay!

UTB 

• Like 1