Sufc V Man City

PapaLazarou

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Oh give it a rest. You’re getting embarrassing now.  You are actually obsessing about this match. It’s such bizarre behaviour.

We’re going to lose. We know! We actually know!! Ok?

We get it!

ffs

Yes I think he will get through a full box of tissues on Saturday. So basically this season will be a success to "KFC" if wed don't go up but man city beat us. That's all that matters to him......STRANGE!!!!

Just now, PapaLazarou said:

I expect they’re sleeping fine cocker. Because they’ll be waking up in the Premier League soon.

You'd better be hoping they aren't. Not up to it in my opinion. You'll be needing Dizzy to bankroll some quality. Whatever happened to Dizzy by the way? Is the price agreed or will poundland be looking to increase it now?

MESSAGE TO BLADES,DO NOT FEED THE TROLL, It will result in  him wetting his pants again and you will be increasing the level of his meltdown. He has a new mate on the betting thread (nowt to do with sheff footy by the way) so let him waffle away on there!!!

2 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Those Premier League bound blades, enjoying a day out at the national stadium in an FA Cup semi final!!

Meanwhile on whatagap...

Screenshot-20230419-223330-Whats-Mock.jp

Screenshot-20230419-223336-Whats-Mock.jp

Legal note:- This is not actual whatsapp communications, but again depicted for comedy purposes. It is no way representative of any one individual.

Did you write all that in the back of your mates camper van Monkes? Coming back from Burnley?

5 minutes ago, monzaman said:

MESSAGE TO BLADES,DO NOT FEED THE TROLL, It will result in  him wetting his pants again and you will be increasing the level of his meltdown. He has a new mate on the betting thread (nowt to do with sheff footy by the way) so let him waffle away on there!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, monzaman said:

Yes I think he will get through a full box of tissues on Saturday. So basically this season will be a success to "KFC" if wed don't go up but man city beat us. That's all that matters to him......STRANGE!!!!

BUMP,Just let the midnight poster talk to himself