Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

17 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Our government was voted into power by the electorate.

It would help if we all respected this choice and supported the political party of choice.

I have come to the conclusion that some people are never happy unless they have something to moan about.

Just a final thought. If the voting system was changed and the Conservative party still won the election would you support the majority view ?

You are forgetting that our government was voted in on the strength of a load of lies.

Remember the side of the bus, £350 million a week for the NHS?  remember the oven ready deal?  Remember how Brexit was going to bring new prosperity and the lies just go on.

Edited by Organgrinder

19 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Quite true but,  you are forgetting that, if you were in the majority, the government would have nothing to worry about.

Since the people like you, are the MINORITY, you find it upsetting that the majority want you gone.

Why are you so worried about how the people hate the government?

Who's worried?

The government is selected by the electorate but the losers will do everything they can to disrupt.

I am no Brexit fan, but accepted the result, rather than stamp my feet and demand a new vote.

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are forgetting that our government was voted in on the strength of a load of lies.

Remember the side of the bus, £350 million a week for the NHS?  remember the oven ready deal?  Remember how Brexit was going to bring new prosperity and the lies just go on.

Hang on, I thought the government was voted in because of the newspapers being right wing?

I wish the left would make their minds up.

22 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

We’re on our third PM since they were elected, do you think that this government is functioning properly?

Aren't we lucky there is so much talent available..

I think this P.M. is doing a good job.

Can't understand how the other 2 got the job though.

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Always something to moan about.

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Who's worried?

The government is selected by the electorate but the losers will do everything they can to disrupt.

I am no Brexit fan, but accepted the result, rather than stamp my feet and demand a new vote.

Hang on, I thought the government was voted in because of the newspapers being right wing?

I wish the left would make their minds up.

You're worried,      that's why you are here everyday defending them.

You accepted the Brexit result but,  DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT GOT IT RIGHT?

Unlike you, I am not interested in left wing or right wing.   I said, the government got voted in on the basis of a load of lies.

My mind is made up.

Please explain why the government is so unpopular when the majority of the media is Tory owned?

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Unlike you, I am not interested in left wing or right wing.   I said, the government got voted in on the basis of a load of lies.

My mind is made up.

Please explain why the government is so unpopular when the majority of the media is Tory owned?

I don't think the government is unpopular.

The way some situations are or are not being dealt with are unpopular.

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

My mind is made up.

I've said many times on here that many of the current government are useless, many of them are no longer there.

I didn't want Brexit, it was a mistake.

Edited by Al Bundy

12 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I think this P.M. is doing a good job.

Can't understand how the other 2 got the job though.

Always something to moan about.

You are entitled to your view of the PM, even though you are in the minority.

You can't dismiss lies as easy as that.    OF COURSE IT'S SOMETHING TO MOAN ABOUT.

Do you think it's ok for politicians to lie (although, I'm not expecting a straight answer here)?

4 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I don't think the government is unpopular.

The way some situations are or are not being dealt with are unpopular.

Quite correct  -  every situation that arises.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I've said many times on here that many of the current government are useless.

I didn't want Brexit, it was a mistake.

I fully agree

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are entitled to your view of the PM, even though you are in the minority.

You can't dismiss lies as easy as that.    OF COURSE IT'S SOMETHING TO MOAN ABOUT.

Do you think it's ok for politicians to lie (although, I'm not expecting a straight answer here)?

Are you naive ?

I think you are in a tiny minority in thinking the present P.M. is unpopular.

What would make you happy ?

Edited by harvey19

47 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Our government was voted into power by the electorate.

It would help if we all respected this choice and supported the political party of choice.

Why should people support the actions of a party they didn't vote for, that was voted in by a minority of those who did vote and is implementing policies that they don't approve of?

If a government wants the people who didn't vote for them to support them they should implement policies those people approve of, or at least ones they don't disapprove of.