Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

And thanks for your daily dose of denial. You obviously require urgent help. Like the rest of the clowns who support the Tory mob of incompetents.  :help:

IMHO - all politicians are incompetent - goes with the job description, and their lack of experience of real life.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

IMHO - all politicians are incompetent - goes with the job description, and their lack of experience of real life.

I agree that all politicians are incompetent but the Tory are the worse of a bad bunch. 

28 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The vast majority in this country are sick and tired of thirteen years of  tryany and the rich getting richer and then there is them on here who just live in denial and complete delusion.  :roll:

I don't think there are many people who think the Tories are perfect

But what is the alternative?

The Labour party

The left that either has a very short memory or they hope that everyone else has because they supported long sustained lockdowns while clapping like seals for the NHS and now they have the cheek to complain about the economy

Labour winning more seats and reducing the Tories majority will be a good thing but Labour being in power would be a disaster for the UK at a time when we can't take any gambles with a very fragile UK 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 2

Just now, hackey lad said:

Why are you being nasty to fellow forum members  ?

Not being nasty at all, its called pointing out the truth about excusing and denying the mess this Goverment are in and the mess they have put the country in, there is nothing nasty about that at all.    Oh!  and  I noticed you managed to write a full sentence. :hihi:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Not being nasty at all, its called pointing out the truth about excusing and denying the mess this Goverment are in and the mess they have put the country in, there is nothing nasty about that at all.    Oh!  and  I noticed you managed to write a full sentence. :hihi:

You just can't help yourself, can you?