Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

49 minutes ago, Axe said:

He said he would resign if the result of the inquiry stated he had done any wrongdoing.  He has stuck to his word and resigned despite the fact he believes he is innocent.  He is only guilty of being a honourable man.  There was no justification for him being sacked.

There were complaints about him from civil servants who had not even met him.  The whole saga is nonsense. Rishi Sunak is at fault for ordering the inquiry.

Cummings, Johnson and now Raab,  all innocent,  errr! That is, in your world. :loopy:

40 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You had so much to say while picking apart my OPINION that I'm not sure what you think is fact or fiction

Imagine my surprise!

It seems your OPINION doesn't stand the most basic of scrutiny...

...who knew! :hihi:

And I am relaxing and enjoying the sun

My friends say hello

IMG-20230410-WA0003_1.jpg

Hellloooo! :wave:

Let's have a caption competition! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Case in point.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/apr/21/stephen-colbert-elon-musk-rocket-explosion-jimmy-kimmel

Body shaming now.....  No worries, it's only a bloke.

Until the end, it almost looked like you were just upset because someone got there first! :hihi:

One can only imagine what you'd be coming out with should Musk be female or (god forbid) trans! 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Like I said before

Sack the lot of them and outsource to a company that hits its targets or they lose the contract

It's as simple as that

Everyone wants to work for the government or NHS because it's practically impossible to get sacked and if you question someone's performance or motivation you're the one under the microscope

The same people who complain when these jobs are given overseas in places like India 

You obviously forgot about the collapse of Carillion, the shambles of the probation service being privatised, then having to be brought back "in house", the woeful failures of Capita and ATOS in the field of social security work capability assessments, G4S and Serco overcharging scandals, various scandals involving G4S and Serco in providing immigrant housing, the Test and Trace fiasco involving Deloitte, the scandal of Chartwells, the company providing deliveries of free school meals to impoverished children undergoing home-schooling, was appropriating an estimated £25 out of every £30 pounds assigned for each family’s weekly food parcel. 

They're but a few, which represent the tip of iceberg.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You had so much to say while picking apart my OPINION that I'm not sure what you think is fact or fiction

And I am relaxing and enjoying the sun

My friends say hello

IMG-20230410-WA0003_1.jpg

:wave:

Some blokes are like jealous women

58 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Cummings, Johnson and now Raab,  all innocent,  errr! That is, in your world. :loopy:

Don't forget Patel.

Axe / Westy was highly amused that 'a little Asian woman' could bully civil servants; and went through exptrodinary logical contortions to explain how it was right and just that she kept her job after Sir Alex Allan found that she had indeed bullied civil servants, and that it was fair that Alex Allan resigned as the PM's ethics adviser, not Pritti Patel.

Edited by Mister M

17 minutes ago, cressida said:

:wave:

Some blokes are like jealous women

Yeah I think he was trying to instigate some bullying with his let's caption this photo comment

I'm not in the photo because I'm taking the photo

I'm not stupid enough to reveal my identity on this forum 

My name might not be Jack Grey 

29 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Don't forget Patel.

Axe / Westy was highly amused that 'a little Asian woman' could bully civil servants; and went through exptrodinary logical contortions to explain how it was right and just that she kept her job after Sir Alex Allan found that she had indeed bullied civil servants, and that it was fair that Alex Allan resigned as the PM's ethics adviser, not Pritti Patel.

Patel must be Raabs bullying Mentor, he is even chucking Pret Tomatoes.  :hihi:

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Imagine my surprise!

It seems your OPINION doesn't stand the most basic of scrutiny...

...who knew! :hihi:

Hellloooo! :wave:

Let's have a caption competition! :hihi:

‘Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you’.

• Haha 1