Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The civil service accused Pretti Patel and Suella Braverman of being a bully

Just aa bunch of lazy cry bullies

They had two years oof work on full pay and now they have the cheek too ask for a pay rise

Sack the lot of them and outsource it to Capita or something 

Jack, I don't know if you've heard of Spellchecker - it's really useful

27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What a sensible reply 

More sensible than you deserve really as you are another one who turns up and never addresses the subject, probably because you know nothing about it, and just make, supposedly smart remarks

which I sometimes can't be pained to answer because they're simply too daft.  I do prefer to argue with someone who has a brain.

I do know that Dominic Raab's majority in his Esher constituency is very slim, so I suggest rather than crying about Raab having to take responsibility for his behaviour, Tories rally round and think up some good suggestions what he could do after he gets booted out.

Now given his notoriously bad temper, a children's play worker is out of the question. What could he do?

A bouncer perhaps?

Edited by Mister M

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I do know that Dominic Raab's majority in his Esher constituency is very slim, so I suggest rather than crying about Raab having to take responsibility for his behaviour, Tories rally round and think up some good suggestions what he could do after he gets booted out.

Now given his notoriously bad temper, a children's play worker is out of the question. What could he do?

A bouncer perhaps?

Learn to answer important calls,  train to be a telephonist.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I'll repeat your "What a load of old Tosh" dreamt up by YOU.

Sounds like your chef should have thrown something heavier at the time..

Raab has been a failure as a politician and a boss. remember the the withdrawal from Afhanistan where we were lucky to not lose most of our men and we had to desert many who had worked for us..

That pillock didn't even have the decency to forget his holiday to deal with important affairs of state,

A boss doesn't get the best results out of his staff by bullying and losing control of his own temper.  Being pleasant works much better and people then,  go the extra mile for you

As for snowflakes,  I wouldn't consider working in a kitchen as the best testament to a man or woman's bravery, resolve and dedication. They were the ones in Afghanistan whilst Raab sunned himself.

We need less like him and less like you too actually.

Wow.

The mask has definitely slipped there.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

A bouncer perhaps?

Maybe he is Organgrinder?