Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Raab might look like some harmless chap but behind closed doors to work under he could be a real bar steward to work for, twenty or something indivisual complaints about his behaviour can't be wrong. :roll:

A lot depends on how the complaints were collected.

Were people approached and asked if they had anything to complain about or were the complaints submitted without being asked for.

9 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Were people approached and asked if they had anything to complain about or were the complaints submitted without being asked for.

Its a case of a bloke getting above his station and his bad behaviour being reported. No conspiracy's involved here. Innocent men don't resign,  he jumped before a sacking for Missconduct.   By the way the crafty sod knows Resignation looks better than being Sacked on a CV.

27 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

The people who worked for him across, IIRC 3 departments, put in complaints. Sunak then asked top employment lawyer Tolley to investigate.

17 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Its a case of a bloke getting above his station and his bad behaviour being reported. No conspiracy's involved here. Innocent men don't resign,  he jumped before a sacking for Missconduct.   By the way the crafty sod knows Resignation looks better than being Sacked on a CV.

He said he would resign if the result of the inquiry stated he had done any wrongdoing.  He has stuck to his word and resigned despite the fact he believes he is innocent.  He is only guilty of being a honourable man.  There was no justification for him being sacked.

45 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Raab might look like some harmless chap but behind closed doors to work under he could be a real bar steward to work for, twenty or something indivisual complaints about his behaviour can't be wrong. :roll:

There were complaints about him from civil servants who had not even met him.  The whole saga is nonsense. Rishi Sunak is at fault for ordering the inquiry.

Edited by Axe

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

He said he would resign if the result of the inquiry stated he had done any wrongdoing.  He has stuck to his word and resigned despite the fact he believes he is innocent.  He is only guilty of being a honourable man.  There was no justification for him being sacked.

There were complaints about him from civil servants who had not even met him.  The whole saga is nonsense. Rishi Sunak is at fault for ordering the inquiry which is a waste of taxpayers money.

There were complaints about him from civil servants who had not even met him.  The whole saga is nonsense. Rishi Sunak is at fault for ordering the inquiry which is a waste of taxpayers money.

You don’t have to repeat yourself Westy.

Like I said before

Sack the lot of them and outsource to a company that hits its targets or they lose the contract

It's as simple as that

Everyone wants to work for the government or NHS because it's practically impossible to get sacked and if you question someone's performance or motivation you're the one under the microscope

The same people who complain when these jobs are given overseas in places like India 

• Like 1

On 22/04/2023 at 14:28, Magilla said:

Elon Musk went in there... lost $20bn overnight and earnings dropped by 40% ...

...fixed that for you :hihi:

Speaking of snow flakes... hows Thailand Jack?

You obviously know nothing about silicon valley 

10 years ago Mark Zuckerberg was offered 9 billion for Facebook

It's now worth over 500 billion

From today users will know need to pay £100 a year for a blue tick

Elon Musk didnt become the richest man in the world because he's stupid 

Thailand is still wonderful by the way 👍

30 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Like I said before

Sack the lot of them and outsource to a company that hits its targets or they lose the contract

No company exists... and then you no longer have a civil service. :?

It's as simple as that

So, it's so simple, who else has done that?

You just end up paying more, for significantly less.

Everyone wants to work for the government or NHS because it's practically impossible to get sacked and if you question someone's performance or motivation you're the one under the microscope

Which isn't what happened here.

The same people who complain when these jobs are given overseas in places like India 

In your head.

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You obviously know nothing about silicon valley 

....and you do, clearly! :hihi:

10 years ago Mark Zuckerberg was offered 9 billion for Facebook

It's now worth over 500 billion

Mark Zuckerberg is not Elon Musk :?

From today users will know need to pay £100 a year for a blue tick

I hear Elon is having to pay some of them himself?

Elon Musk didnt become the richest man in the world because he's stupid

I didn't say he was stupid.

He's no longer the richest man in the world.

My claims re: Twitter are accurate.

Thailand is still wonderful by the way 👍

Use the relaxing time to try to post something that doesn't have a load of claims made up in your head.

Edited by Magilla

22 minutes ago, Magilla said:

No company exists... and then you no longer have a civil service. :?

So, it's so simple, who else has done that?

You just end up paying more, for significantly less.

Which isn't what happened here.

In your head.

....and you do, clearly! :hihi:

Mark Zuckerberg is not Elon Musk :?

I hear Elon is having to pay some of them himself?

I didn't say he was stupid.

He's no longer the richest man in the world.

My claims re: Twitter are accurate.

Use the relaxing time to try to post something that doesn't have a load of claims made up in your head.

You had so much to say while picking apart my OPINION that I'm not sure what you think is fact or fiction

And I am relaxing and enjoying the sun

My friends say hello

IMG-20230410-WA0003_1.jpg

Edited by Jack Grey