Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

14 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah I think he was trying to instigate some bullying with his let's caption this photo comment

I'm not in the photo because I'm taking the photo

I'm not stupid enough to reveal my identity on this forum 

My name might not be Jack Grey 

I like the name Jack Grey

As long as it's not Christian Grey!

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Everyday I learn something new about you 

I now know that you don't like being tied up and tickled with a feather 🤣

I don't either 

I've not read any of those books,  I don't like to be influenced!

41 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah I think he was trying to instigate some bullying with his let's caption this photo comment

That can't be right... according to the thread title, bullying is just people being massive snowflakes...

...oh, actually! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

That can't be right... according to the thread title, bullying is just the victim being a massive snowflake...

...oh, actually! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Not like you at all 

:suspect:

• Like 1

On 21/04/2023 at 16:08, Mister M said:

Listen - if he's incapable of conducting himself in mature and civilised manner then he needs to be out of Government, and in anger management sessions.

As for what you need, try some perspective, and Valium.

I doubt very much if Raab was guilty of serious bullying, certainly what I would consider serious bullying. It is far more likley that the defintion of bullying has become more and more watered down to the point where it doesn't really mean anything any more. A bit like "sexual assault", bearing in mind a lad who tried groping a woman's boob during a drunken snog was subsequently accused of "sexual assault".

I have had this kind of thing before when phoning to complain about appalling service which may well have left one in a very stressful situation, the minute one starts to show emotion in one's voice it's "please don't shout at me or I will terminate the call" when nobody has shouted at them at all, pathetic snowflakes.

And yes, all of this comes back to the pathetic mantra of modern society, that explains everything from Covid lockdowns to trans extremism : "nobody must be upset".

Edited by Chekhov

4 hours ago, Mister M said:

The people who worked for him across, IIRC 3 departments, put in complaints. Sunak then asked top employment lawyer Tolley to investigate.

A fishing expedition is what I referred to.

One person makes a complaint and then others are asked if they have any complaints.

These extra complaints would not have been made if not asked for.

17 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

A fishing expedition is what I referred to.

One person makes a complaint and then others are asked if they have any complaints.

These extra complaints would not have been made if not asked for.

The civil service is a very large organisation; and the over whelming majority of ministers from which ever party have managed to do their jobs without resorting to bullying.

Now with regard to your point about others being encouraged to complain, the chief investigator looked at many of the complaints, but upheld 2 or 3. 

So really you need to ask yourself why he upheld these complaints and and not others were upheld.

• Like 1