Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

22 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I don't disagree with you but wonder what provoked him to act as he did and whether it was his management style which some staff did not welcome..

Without seeing the report we do not know what was classed as bullying or whether it was a reaction to something.

In Patel's case it was bullying across 3 departments.

In Raab's case it was across 2 departments .

In Williamson's case IIRC it was across 2 departments.

I just wonder why some Ministers manage to get their job done without bullying, and Patel, Williamson, and Raab couldn't.

Bullying isn't about the victims, and it shouldn't be. It's all about the person displaying the bullying. Perhaps they were incompetent and out of their depths? Perhaps they had the same done to them, and they're repeating behaviour? Perhaps they're nasty pieces of work with no excuses?

Edited by Mister M

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

In Patel's case it was bullying across 3 departments.

In Raab's case it was across 2 departments .

In Williamson's case IIRC it was across 2 departments.

I just wonder why some Ministers manage to get their job done without bullying, and Patel, Williamson, and Raab couldn't.

Bullying isn't about the victims, and it shouldn't be. It's all about the person displaying the bullying. Perhaps they were incompetent and out of their depths? Perhaps they had the same done to them, and they're repeating behaviour? Perhaps they're nasty pieces of work with no excuses?

Ifs and Buts but the facts are that we do not know what the specific allegations were or what was classed as bullying or what provoked their styles of management.

If the media report a story the full report needs to be published otherwise speculation will flourish.

37 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Ifs and Buts but the facts are that we do not know what the specific allegations were or what was classed as bullying or what provoked their styles of management.

If the media report a story the full report needs to be published otherwise speculation will flourish.

The full report has been published.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Open for anyone to see as far as I'm aware.

Just that I have not seen it in the media nor heard what the specific allegations are.

I thought parts may be classed as confidential.

Edited by harvey19