Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

Don't know about tomatoes but several newspapers reported on Raab not taking the call....

I know, newspapers print all sorts of things

someone somewhere leaked this non-story, just like someone leaked the threw a tomato into a paper bag non-story, and the plebgate non-story... who and why.

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

That’s an insightful comment Andy.

its true though, cant get western machinists that are any good anymore too expensive and dont take care or dont want to do it as its heavy work.

31 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

sometimes it needs a strong hand and its the only thing some understand ? when under pressure .

me perspective??? plenty of that and Valium? na don't do drugs its clouds the mind>

You should try MDMA. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fools said:

I know, newspapers print all sorts of things

someone somewhere leaked this non-story, just like someone leaked the threw a tomato into a paper bag non-story, and the plebgate non-story... who and why.

Aww... fancy naughty journalists writing events which make Raab look like a bumhole.

• Haha 1

Whenever I started a new job or a new position within the same employment I both expected and accepted that a bully was not far away from me. I generally gave better than I got when the bully played their hand, that was my experience of the private sector, I have no experience of the workings within the public sector.

41 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

you sound like a bit of a failure with that big chip on your shoulder? you dont like anyone thats done ok do you? have you ever been a boss?? no didnt think so! as for being pleasant yes that works to a good extent then people take the **** because they mistake it for weakness! as for the ones in afghanistan dont blame Raab its your mate blair you need to look to.

another one thats never been a boss! not excuses some people need a firm hand 

You're looking sillier and sillier now.  I've advised you to stick to the subject of the thread before but you can't because you don't know enough about it.

I don't mind ridicule at all because I've never been a snowflake..

Yes, I have friends who have done ok. Yes, I have done ok. Yes, I have been a boss and, a very popular one.

People don't take the p if you're a good boss and I know that and you are proving exactly that you don't know what you're talking about.

Check your history - I was referring to coming out of Afghanistan, not going in.  I absolutely hate  "my mate" Blair mainly, BUT NOT ONLY,  for going into Afghanistan. so you are wrong on every count.

The only time you need a firm hand is, if you're a boxer or if you like drinking in rough pubs. 

You just don't have a clue