Dominic Raab Been Made A Scapegoat By The Snowflakes

45 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Whenever I started a new job or a new position within the same employment I both expected and accepted that a bully was not far away from me. I generally gave better than I got when the bully played their hand, that was my experience of the private sector, I have no experience of the workings within the public sector.

I think it's not so much the difference between public or private sector, but how things have changed for the better in recent years across both the private and public sector.

Nowadays if you go into a shop, or use a service, a lot of the time you will see signs saying "We will not tolerate staff being abused or mistreated".

I think that generally reflects an acknowledgement that people shouldn't have to put up with staff or customers who just take their frustrations out on other people.

Having said that, I have read reports that there is quite a bit of bullying in both some police services and hospital trusts. Those people need to be gotten rid of.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Who has he bullied ? How has he " bullied " them ?  Why were people who had never met Raab listened to ? 

Read the report, or its findings. They're in most of the papers.

Edited by Mister M

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I don't read papers mate .  Any chance of a  few Unbiased  links ?

Straight from the investigator himself:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1152026/2023.04.20_Investigation_Report_to_the_Prime_Minister.pdf

Edited by Mister M
  • Thanks 1