Those Blades In Wembley.

Monkesreturn

31 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I knew some blades were going down in fancy dress but didn't realize so many had gone as red plastic seats!

😉

Some one said it was a sell out . pity its not as two of the biggest City's in the UK are involved .

15 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Some one said it was a sell out . pity its not as two of the biggest City's in the UK are involved .

It should be at Villa park or Anfield.

It's an absolute disgrace it being a wembley, the atmosphere is terrible and the empty seats are an embarrassment for the F.A.

No blame at all to the support of both teams.

• Like 3

Not the worst semi final i've seen but certainly in the top one. Poor game, poor performance from united and an embarrassing attendance, not much more to say really.

Well, I suppose you got to take the positives, the traffic won't be jammed up getting away from the ground.

Can't comment on the game as it was played, to busy watching a cracking film ,The Cow Boys with John Wayne 😀  but the result was expected but some thought it to be a city landslide ,but hey oh could be 2036 cup final apperience & century since the last 👍

31 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Can't comment on the game

Just wait for monkes' report which will be up soon enough, he's typing it now on his way back from Burnley in the back of his mates camper van.

32 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

some thought it to be a city landslide

It was, united daren't come out of their box, played a back 8, 1 up top and 1 in midfield. I did try and tell them it'd all end in tears.