Shrewsbury Town V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

1 hour ago, KP Nuts said:

@NERVY-OWL How's that? Not difficult to pick really, there's nobody left.

I think he'll go with Adeniran though, Shipston might get a run out in the final game if we're play off bound.

Can't fault your optimism but we're playoff bound already so might aswell give the lad a run out and see what he's got. I know he'll go with Adeniran but like you say there's nobody left so it would be good to know if Shipston can offer something different.

57 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Can't fault your optimism but we're playoff bound already so might aswell give the lad a run out and see what he's got. I know he'll go with Adeniran but like you say there's nobody left so it would be good to know if Shipston can offer something different.

I look forward to seeing him myself as well. Has to be the right time though, don't think tomorrow is it but you never know. I'd have thought DM would be leaving himself open to criticism if he starts him tomorrow.

If we fall short  he'll surely get a game against Derby, as a sub at the very least. Anymore injuries and he might finish up starting at Wembley, how good would that be for him to get a play off winners medal.

We live in hope.