Shrewsbury Town V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It's possible for Peterborough to sneak in over Derby, that alone is enough incentive to play a full strength team. I'd give Windass a decent run out but not the full game.

I think Peterborough away would be a more difficult game than either Derby or Bolton for us. Small tight ground, pacy forwards going at us relentlessly, loud crowd......give me Bolton anyday.

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I think Peterborough away would be a more difficult game than either Derby or Bolton for us. Small tight ground, pacy forwards going at us relentlessly, loud crowd......give me Bolton anyday.

Yea I'd take Bolton out of the 3 but I can't see that happening. I don't like the thought of Peterborough either but at least we have beaten them this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yea I'd take Bolton out of the 3 but I can't see that happening. I don't like the thought of Peterborough either but at least we have beaten them this season.

Everybody seems to be discounting Bolton. What's the betting.😂