What A Great Day To Be A Wednesdayite.

KP Nuts

OK, we were lucky to get the win, errr, yesterday, but we did. We're still in the mix. We're up against it, fair enough, but we aint out of it just yet. In other news, the other lot embarrassed themselves and Sheffield both on and off the pitch. There were people panicking the other week about getting a ticket for the semi final.😂😂😂 Fact is, their support isn't as good as ours. UTO, WAWAW.

By the way, are they still doing the wabaw?😂😂😂 I have said previously that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 

Edited by KP Nuts
  • Confused 1

A great day to be a Wednesdayite he says, scrape past Exeter and still not in the promotion spot, and gob off about attendances but don't bother to go yourself.

Priceless comedy gold from our resident Loose Lips again.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

SWFC support better than SUFCs?

More nonsense.

SUFC average home game attendance this season:  28,773

SWFC average home game attendance this season:  24,560

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/how-does-sheffield-uniteds-average-attendance-compare-to-sheffield-wednesday-so-far/

Yet another misinformed, poorly thought out post full of fantasy & untruths.

Edited by PapaLazarou

25 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

SWFC support better than SUFCs?

More nonsense.

SUFC average home game attendance this season:  28,773

SWFC average home game attendance this season:  24,560

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/how-does-sheffield-uniteds-average-attendance-compare-to-sheffield-wednesday-so-far/

Yet another misinformed, poorly thought out post full of fantasy & untruths.

The attendance arguments always starts when other pathetic claims have been exhausted or to deflect from the reality of their teams present dilemma.

For instance when a halfwit rants United will lose by a record score and the odds will be a thousand to one.

Or he posts about the other teams collapse then his own team goes on a 2 wins in 10 games run.

Their Championship play off final was attended by less than a thousand more than Saturday's semi but I'm sure they'll have an argument for that.

They also had an FA cup final they like to brag about with 8,000 less than Saturday's crowd and that was against a London team, AGAIN I expect them ranting with excuses but before they do why not consider you're not the only people with one.

We're on our way back to the top flight, WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE A BLADES FAN.

I'm sure they'll all tell us how they don't want that but the few who went in 2016 will not agree with them.

Edited by Alextopman

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

Just asking if today is a “great day”

You started the thread!!

Well no, it isn't a great day papa. We got shafted at Peterborough. I'm not totally sure that you understand football and everything that goes with it, certainly you don't get my view of it. Do you?