What A Great Day To Be A Wednesdayite.

KP Nuts

7 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Old pops though. 😂😂😂

OK Pops, you just got promoted to the pl, but we all know where this ends don't we. 😂😂😂 I can't wait tbh.

He can't wait for United's season in the premier League when his team's season in league 1 hasn't finished yet .

What a sad case.

1 hour ago, PapaLazarou said:

Throwing the toys at everyone now.

Even old mods now for some strange reason.

Very odd behavior.

Why the f**k does he keep mentioning the mods, he has totally lost it now, it would be best if he just hid in the cupboard under the stairs and let owls and blades get on with discussing matters on here.

We'll soon be into the day after, the day after history was made at Hillsborough and it's  still a great day to be a Wednesdayite.

Only problem with being a Wednesdayite by the way is that you have to actually buy tickets to get into Hillsborough. Difficult concept for the red third to accept I know, but there you go.

27 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

We'll soon be into the day after, the day after history was made at Hillsborough and it's  still a great day to be a Wednesdayite.

Only problem with being a Wednesdayite by the way is that you have to actually buy tickets to get into Hillsborough. Difficult concept for the red third to accept I know, but there you go.

Is it that good enough to get you to a game some time?.