What A Great Day To Be A Wednesdayite.

KP Nuts

Just now, KP Nuts said:

It isn't registering papa is it?

The only thing that’s registering is that we’ll be in the top tier of English football, earning £100s of millions, meanwhile you’ll be stuck in the third tier scraping a living playing the likes of Leyton Orient & Stevenage.

That’s on my register.

But you clearly think that your team has got the better option.

Crack on with that. You’re most welcome to it

😂

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

Yep fully hooked on and biting well and thrashing about on the line now

Like a desperate barbel

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

The only thing that’s registering is that we’ll be in the top tier of English football, earning £100s of millions, meanwhile you’ll be stuck in the third tier scraping a living playing the likes of Leyton Orient & Stevenage.

That’s on my register.

But you clearly think that your team has got the better option.

Crack on with that. You’re most welcome to it

😂

Like a desperate barbel

To be honest papa, you don't understand football at all do you? FGS, babby, get a grip. Start thinking.😂😂😂

Do you not see it ffs?

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

To be honest papa, you don't understand football at all do you? FGS, babby, get a grip. Start thinking.😂😂😂

Do you not see it ffs?

I repeat…

We will be in the Premier League next season.

We will earn millions. Millions and millions.

Whilst you will flounder in the third tier. Scraping a living hoping that someone wants to broadcast one of your midweek matches.

Good luck with that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

I repeat…

We will be in the Premier League next season.

We will earn millions. Millions and millions.

Whilst you will flounder in the third tier. Scraping a living hoping that someone wants to broadcast one of your midweek matches.

Good luck with that.

papa, you won't earn anything. If promotion to the pl earned money, poundland wouldn't be selling, bring back dizzy that's what i say. Get a grip pal, start using you loaf ffs.

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

papa, you won't earn anything. If promotion to the pl earned money, poundland wouldn't be selling, bring back dizzy that's what i say. Get a grip pal, start using you loaf ffs.

We won’t earn anything??!’ Seriously?!!!!!!

Oh my. You’re absolutely and utterly wrong.

Just Google it, silly.

Heres a couple of searches I found for you. You can read them on your drive down to Cheltenham.

https://swissramble.substack.com/p/the-impact-of-promotion-to-the-premier

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/11/championship-play-offs-2023-how-much-winners-earn-for-premier-league-promotion-18766573/

It’s ok to be jealous. But don’t let that make you fictitious.

Edited by PapaLazarou

20 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Big chance Wednesday will go potless in the next year . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

We won’t earn anything??!’ Seriously?!!!!!!

Oh my. You’re absolutely and utterly wrong.

Just Google it, silly.

Heres a couple of searches I found for you. You can read them on your drive down to Cheltenham.

https://swissramble.substack.com/p/the-impact-of-promotion-to-the-premier

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/11/championship-play-offs-2023-how-much-winners-earn-for-premier-league-promotion-18766573/

It’s ok to be jealous. But don’t let that make you fictitious.

No, you won't earn anything. Chances are it will bankrupt you.

Why would deep pockets want to sell if the price was about to rocket?  Understand this, when deep pockets  sells, the price will plummet.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Why would deep pockets want to sell if the price was about to rocket?  Understand this, when deep pockets  sells, the price will plummet.

The price has ALREADY rocketed.

Anyway….your Far Eastern/Asian buyers with a name beginning with ‘R” are clearly waiting with truckloads of money and a £140m purchase price….as you kindly informed  us.

Happy days.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

You seem very well informed as to Uniteds finances. So presumably you will be even better informed with regard to your own clubs financial situation?

So, tell us, how much better off are the Massive in comparison to the Premier League Blades?

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

The price has ALREADY rocketed.

Anyway….your Far Eastern/Asian buyers with a name beginning with ‘R” are clearly waiting with truckloads of money and a £140m purchase price….as you kindly informed  us.

Happy days.

I honestly think you've been talking to the previous biased mods to be honest papa.

Why were they like that? Absolute disgrace really, but we now see them, we know who the are.